British man has passport revoked whilst on holiday, now he cant come home

Sponsored Links
I have no idea why the wife came back before brexit, I guess we will have to wait and see. There was a lot of misinformation and myths regarding immigrants and brexit creating distrust and panic.

What would I do if the Home office made that mistake? The same as this bloke. He's been to the embassy, he's been to a homeless charity, nobody has helped him. His MP has written and received no response and now he's gone to the press. I should imagine it is very very difficult to fight this when living on the streets. As for money to stay in a hotel, I haven't a clue. Not everyone has tons of money. Hopefully the funding page will help, I hope too the publicity regarding this now will get him a lawyer out of the 'plethora' you talk about.:rolleyes:

This bloke should've been allowed home in the UK. If there is questions to be answered, he should've been allowed to do that there before being sent back 'home' instead of being made stateless and homeless in a country he has no ties to. It's inhumane to dump someone out in the cold with no warning, no help. We frown on people who do that to dogs and yet you don't seem to mind and think it's justified. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your all snowflakes, just another waster we can do without

Sponsored Links
Feck me. He’s got over £3K so far. He’ll be able to buy his own dinghy and get home that way.

Or just toddle back to Albania for another fake passport

Where do I say he could be here illegally without a qualifying statement?

Apparently Notchy can’t answer.

Hey, @Notch7 , I made a donation to him on your behalf. I told you earlier but the mods deleted it for some reason. (n)(n)

I expect his wife had to return to the UK to check on the dealers, beggars and prozzies to make sure they weren't pocketing the takings!

"why is he a waster?"

Apparently Algas cant answer

British Government produces stats that mention the cost of Unemployment benefit and fraud is much much lower than they expect so figures must be manipulated.

Foreign born UK naturalised citizen citizenship is revoked by a Home Office notorious for mistakes the same crew defend the decision.

Just for his food and shelter though which is only a temporary solution. Why not try to get some legal representation for him to resolve the situation? You’re obviously outraged about his situation and very concerned for him so why don’t you stop sliding down the slopes and start a go fund me page for some legal representation for him Notchy?

That works both ways. Where’s his legal representation - you normally have ‘uman rights lawyers coming out of the woodwork in cases like this. If Shamima Begum can get representation, why can’t he? Nothing after three weeks - he seems to be representing himself. That's very strange.

Well unless someone wants to take his case pro bono, he cannot get legal Aid so yes he has to reprsent himself.

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/dec/27/secret-barrister-legal-aid-the-rule-law-cuts

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...lty-to-crimes-they-didnt-commit-10466451.html

Sponsored Links
Back