British man has passport revoked whilst on holiday, now he cant come home

I assume from your accusations that as we 'speak' you are attempting to repatriate him and sponsor him in some form, perhaps you could put him up in your garden office?

So are you going to sell your house and all your possessions and pay for HS2 then?

RWR caught in a trap of their own making.

Sponsored Links
Well, if the evidence is sound, they wouldn’t have cancelled his passport so what’s your problem?

Sponsored Links
I assume from your accusations that as we 'speak' you are attempting to repatriate him and sponsor him in some form, perhaps you could put him up in your garden office?
Please dont be so childish.

Why are you right wing brexers so lacking in sympathy?
I have to say you lot are really beginning ti disgust me.

How would you like if you went on holiday, then found you couldnt get back

I am pleased to see somebody has started a go fund ne page for him.
Just for his food and shelter though which is only a temporary solution. Why not try to get some legal representation for him to resolve the situation? You’re obviously outraged about his situation and very concerned for him so why don’t you stop sliding down the slopes and start a go fund me page for some legal representation for him Notchy?

They should at least present the evidence. If they have it what is there to fear?
That works both ways. Where’s his legal representation - you normally have ‘uman rights lawyers coming out of the woodwork in cases like this. If Shamima Begum can get representation, why can’t he? Nothing after three weeks - he seems to be representing himself. That's very strange.

Like all newspapers the Independent will be bulling up the story, making it seem more than it actually is and they are well known for leaving out the actual facts.

Like where is his wife staying? He went on holiday to Bulgaria with her yet she is not mentioned as also having to sleep rough?

I'm with you Notch if you are. I'll sign.

Like where is his wife staying? He went on holiday to Bulgaria with her yet she is not mentioned as also having to sleep rough?
It said she had to come home by 31st January to beat the Brexit deadline. Why?

Well, if the evidence is sound, they wouldn’t have cancelled his passport so what’s your problem?

Do you know that as a fact? You seem to place an awful lot of faith in the Home Office not making any mistakes. You seem a little naive to be honest but then you seem to blame the foreigner in every instance, your default setting it seems.

https://www.parliament.uk/business/...ort-published-windrush-and-home-office-17-19/

"Windrush scandal report found the Home Office at fault because they didn't keep accurate records..."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...nts-committee-sir-philip-rutman-a8999536.html

"Home Office officials have accepted that “significant mistakes and misjudgements” were made in relation to foreign students wrongly accused of cheating in English language tests.

Almost 34,000 students were accused of this in 2015 and, with no proper right to challenge the decision, their studies were terminated. "

They were then told they had no right to stay in the UK.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...windrush-applications-assessments-persecution

"The mistakes made by the Home Office over the Windrush scandal are doomed to be repeated unless the department completely overhauls its systems, according to a report about its approach to processing immigration applications."

@sodthisforfun There’s simply too much unknown about this case at the moment. As others have said, where’s the wife? Why did she have to return to the UK to beat the Brexit deadline? Why is she or his friends/family not helping out financially instead of letting him live on the streets as the article reports? Where are the plethora of human rights lawyers that come out of the woodwork in a case like this?

I notice some on here have gone quiet on this when these questions have been asked.

Come on, if the Home office made that mistake with your passport, what would you do?

Just for his food and shelter though which is only a temporary solution. Why not try to get some legal representation for him to resolve the situation? You’re obviously outraged about his situation and very concerned for him so why don’t you stop sliding down the slopes and start a go fund me page for some legal representation for him Notchy?

That works both ways. Where’s his legal representation - you normally have ‘uman rights lawyers coming out of the woodwork in cases like this. If Shamima Begum can get representation, why can’t he? Nothing after three weeks - he seems to be representing himself. That's very strange.

Typical Mottie

I personally put my thoughts of sympathy first for somebody that is stuck in a foreign city with money and has no solution to his plight.
I am happy to take the story at face value and assume he us innocent until more information apoears in the media and proves otherwise.

You on the other hand have shown zero sympathy, all you say is "he could be here illegally"

Why?
What makes you that heartless?

@sodthisforfun There’s simply too much unknown about this case at the moment. As others have said, where’s the wife? Why did she have to return to the UK to beat the Brexit deadline? Why is she or his friends/family not helping out financially instead of letting him live on the streets as the article reports? Where are the plethora of human rights lawyers that come out of the woodwork in a case like this?

I notice some on here have gone quiet on this when these questions have been asked.

Come on, if the Home office made that mistake with your passport, what would you do?

Why do you immediately look for the negative?

Why are you going on about human rights lawyers?

Sponsored Links
Back