British muslim gets jailed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
only in Britain, i've just watched on the news that a british boy who converted to islam was jailed for a minimum of 10 years for being a potential suicide bomber who planneed to blow up a shopping centre in Bristol, only in Britain would he only get 10 years, we should put him in a bomb proof shelter and let him go to Allah, he will simply spend 10 years plotting his revenge on us when he gets out, it was only due to the vigilance of his muslim community who reported his weird behaqviour that a disaster was averted, he preached all about the mad hook handed preacher who delivers hatred throughout Britain (if he is still here) unbeleivable, can you imagine this sort of behaviour anywhere else in the world and what the punishment would be

Sponsored Links
plus the mad hook handed preacher (Abu Hamza) licks his hook after eating with it. Ugh, terrible manners. If he wants to blow us all up, he could at least be polite about it

only in Britain, ... being a potential
What makes you think that it is only in Britain?

How long do you get for being a potential bank robber?
i do not condone bank robbery but what has that got to do with my post? it has no relevance and surely not as dangerous as a young british man who feels he must try to kill hundreds of innocent shoppers, i just feel sometimes in britain we are too lax with this type of thing, he will be jailed and looked after and will prob sue us for breaching his human rights in some way while he is in the jail, cant remember where it was but they carried out an execution last week, i just think we should condemn him to many many years of hard labour for risking hundreds of innocent people

Sponsored Links
i do not condone bank robbery but what has that got to do with my post? it has no relevance and surely not as dangerous as a young british man who feels he must try to kill hundreds of innocent shoppers, i just feel sometimes in britain we are too lax with this type of thing, he will be jailed and looked after and will prob sue us for breaching his human rights in some way while he is in the jail, cant remember where it was but they carried out an execution last week, i just think we should condemn him to many many years of hard labour for risking hundreds of innocent people
I'm in a bit of a predicament here. While I agree with you in one way, I can't help but feel that extremists such as these are mentally ill and have been intellectually and quite possibly emotionally and physically abused by whoever has led them down this route (it is interesting that the fundamentalist "teachers" involved will still be walking about quite happily after the student has blown himself to kingdom come). Thus, the question arises as to whether punishment for those who are clearly not of their full faculties is really an appropriate response.

He'll be out in 4....
He's only a menace to general public,
If he had tried to kill someone important they would have thrown the key away ..

I'd be worried if I was one of the other cons at meal times .... all those people in a single area ... boom boom, shake shake da room :eek:

Why can't they just give him a bag a of dynamite, find a field and ...... "Ok son, off you go .... we'll pick you all up later"

Personally I'd say life imprisonment as a minimum, preferably hard labour. Good case for capital punishment here.

How long do you get for being a potential bank robber?

it would depend on the particular judge I suppose..
If you were found in possession of the plans of a bank, several handguns and balaclavas, getaway car, C4 for the vault door etc.. do you think that the coppers shouldn't arrest you just because you havent actually robbed the bank to, just planned on it?

do you think that the coppers shouldn't arrest you just because you havent actually robbed the bank to, just planned on it?
No

but the charge and the sentence should be less if you were just a fantasist who collected pictures of banks

only in Britain, i've just watched on the news that a british boy who converted to islam was jailed for a minimum of 10 years for being a potential suicide bomber who planneed to blow up a shopping centre in Bristol, only in Britain would he only get 10 years, we should put him in a bomb proof shelter and let him go to Allah, he will simply spend 10 years plotting his revenge on us when he gets out, it was only due to the vigilance of his muslim community who reported his weird behaqviour that a disaster was averted, he preached all about the mad hook handed preacher who delivers hatred throughout Britain (if he is still here) unbeleivable, can you imagine this sort of behaviour anywhere else in the world and what the punishment would be
Is the same potential to be a suicide bomber shown by Jean Charles De Menezes by any chance :rolleyes:

MW

John, would you be happy if it was your neighbour 6 (ig) months later and it all went wrong throught your wall.

Is the same potential to be a suicide bomber shown by Jean Charles De Menezes by any chance :rolleyes:
no not the same at all, this guy was caught bang to rights

MW

Sponsored Links
Back