BT. there new con.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just got my bill from BT, they had the neck to charge me a further £4,50p for making up the bill , :eek: this could set a new trend with all who send you a bill, (i say make me a bill once every 10 years :LOL: ) i would not mind paying it then ;)

Sponsored Links
We pay about £18 a month to BT. Line rental and a few calls. We all have mobiles. All we ever ring on the landline is 0845/0800 numbers, since they are more expensive on a mobile. Geographic (01, 02) numbers are free on our mobiles.

I know certain mobile phone contracts used to include £1 or 2 to do an itemised bill. But £4.50 is a bit steep. :eek:

Only real reason we keep the landline is for sky multiroom and broadband. We cannot get cable (or else, trust me, we would!!!!)

just got my bill from BT, they had the neck to charge me a further £4,50p for making up the bill , :eek: this could set a new trend with all who send you a bill, (i say make me a bill once every 10 years :LOL: ) i would not mind paying it then ;)

You don't pay this charge if you switch to paperless billing. It's what's called an incentive.

Sponsored Links
Assuming I understand the European system of decimalisation, which uses a comma to indicate a decimal point . . .

Just how much money are you referring to here?

Four and a half pence, or four pounds and fifty pence?

It really hacks me off when you see this in shops too. Carrots! £0.50p / kg! WOOOT!! Half a pence a kilo? Get in there! Lets get them donkeys fed!

This £4.50p is for people who refuse to pay by direct debit. They invented this new charge early this yr (i think) the excuse was that it costs them too much each month to collect by post office or ...wotever. The peeps who used to get a discount for using dd have lost that now of course so bt wins all round..
I refuse to pay d/d to bt as they take more than they should , and quite a few folks I knoe reckon bt owes them average £30 per annum.. (bt calls it in credit :rolleyes: hmm interest on that x how many millions ... Soon will be leaving bt .. fkn disgusted of highcliffe...

steve get a life :LOL: u know what was ment ,if u dont ,then u are a sad act :cool: really hacks me off that :LOL:

Back