Business Practice/Payments/Deposits, Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My, oh my, oh my
bernhard_prinz_-_pedant.jpg
:rolleyes:

LOLOL :D
Nice one!

Sponsored Links
You can't "correct" someone who isn't wrong.

It's perfectly clear that you're not reading and answering the questions being put to you.

You can't "correct" someone who isn't wrong.

It's perfectly clear that you're not reading and answering the questions being put to you.

It's perfectly clear that you're not reading entire posts, especially when you're corrected.

Sponsored Links
That'a just a silly thing to say, quite typical of your posts, mind you.

I don't pay for quotes. Said that already.
Don't know anyone that does.
I think you're trying to get at the fact that it all gets amortised in job costs.

If I get a quote for a new roof.
And I don't get a new roof from them.
Then I haven't paid for a quote.
Grooooooaaannnnn!

That'a just a silly thing to say, quite typical of your posts, mind you.
I don't really care what you think of my posting style - what's important is the information I give is correct and understandable, and it's both of those things.

I don't pay for quotes. Said that already.
Yes - you said that just before I asked you who you think does pay for people to come to you and quote. You've never answered that question. Perhaps you didn't understand it, so let me rephrase it:

Who do you think pays for the time involved in assessing your job and preparing a quotation for you, and for the fuel involved in doing that?

I think you're trying to get at the fact that it all gets amortised in job costs.
Bingo!

If I get a quote for a new roof.
And I don't get a new roof from them.
Then I haven't paid for a quote.
Grooooooaaannnnn!
Ooh, you're so close. :D

So....who do you think does pay for that quote?

That took you a while. Been looking up the word amortise have you?
You're just gonna say the next person down the line will pay for it, but it's not ME is it!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

No, your posts are far from error free, as you'll see from my corrections which you continue to err...'fail' to read.

Your keeping me entertained though, if nothing else.

That took you a while.
You flatter yourself. Your topic is an amusing interlude when I want a break from working.

You're just gonna say the next person down the line will pay for it, but it's not ME is it!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
You still haven't answered the question, so I suspect that you never will.

One day you'll understand. My only [tiny] regret is that I won't be there to see the look on your face when the penny finally drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back