• Two

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • One

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting how Conservatives won in Uxbridge by campaigning against Boris Johnson’s ULEZ scheme.

Tory lies never end.
Yes, Johnson came up with the ULEZ which was needed in INNER London but Khan came up with the money-grabbing ULEZ expansion which will morph into a pay as you drive scheme when the ULEZ charges won’t raise the revenue he needs. Labour know this and are making noises against it but I can guarantee you that making noises is about all they will do about it.

Sponsored Links
Yep a Toxicity charge on old vehicles in the most central parts of London, where there is excellent public transport is not what khan is proposing. But good try. It seems the voters know the difference

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
WEF ? - can someone translate?
It's a paranoid conspiracy theory warning. Just the latest version of the Illuminati or protocols of Zion.

Anyone who uses this in serious conversation should be treated with caution.

WEF ? - can someone translate?
The world governing body who tell everyone what to do. Well, at least they try, because most don't follow the same script. Unless that's part of the scam, make us think something else, then bam, hit us with the truth. Too clever by far...

I'm still none the wiser :D
Essentially there's a yearly conference that paranoid conspiracy nuts have decided rule the world in plain sight.

They are responsible for everything if you believe the idiots. Literally everything.

ohh, yeah, I remember, I couldn't go last year, I was busy.

all signed up to agenda 30
What's wrong with it, specifically? Good ideas tend to get the majority following it. Remember when you disappeared when I asked what EV fires had to do with 15 minute cities? Try and back up your statements.

World Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab's baby which has nurtured many of our world dictators, sorry , I mean leaders.
Yea, they all follow the party line, oh wait,

1689927900939.png

I hope the new labour chap keeps his seat at the next election. Its good to see a young person becoming an MP.

Sponsored Links
Back