Cabinet clearout - a good start.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A good start - get rid of all those cabinet members that weren’t interested in following up on the wishes of the majority. At least the EU know that this time we mean business. Let’s see if they stick to their 'There will be no new negotiation' stance now.

Sponsored Links
Smoke and mirrors.

The parliamentary arithmatic hasnt changed.

The EU wont change thei current deal and wont remove backstop.

The possible way to get Brexit done is to blackmail the ERG, by claiming without the deal going through tgere could be no Brexit.

But they will say, 'we can have no deal'.

No deal will lead to a GE.

So Same same.

Smoke and mirrors.

The parliamentary arithmatic hasnt changed.

The EU wont change thei current deal and wont remove backstop.

The possible way to get Brexit done is to blackmail the ERG, by claiming without the deal going through tgere could be no Brexit.

But they will say, 'we can have no deal'.

No deal will lead to a GE.

So Same same.

Let's see shall we ......backstop nonsense don't even mention that silly issue it's nonsense. ...a silly border question ....Please

Sponsored Links
67320483_10156601042578412_6573084538971357184_n.jpg

Let's see shall we ......backstop nonsense don't even mention that silly issue it's nonsense. ...a silly border question ....Please

If its nonsense, Im guessing you must have a simple solution.

Take Ireland out of the EU too?

Wont happen, Ireland want to stay.

This is symptomatic of a Leavers argument and the reason parliament is stuck.

Brexiteers want something that cant be done, but they cant accept it.

The Boris cabinet is built on a huge lie.

One way or another its gonna come crashing down.

Or Boris will get through a soft Brexit that is worse than the deal we have: what a fantastic solution to save the Tory party.

Okay, okay, I’ll change it. If I was the EU, I’d be pooping myself as it’s looking like the new cabinet are all going to be singing from the same hymn sheet and are not a load of lily-livered remainers like the last lot who ignored the wishes of the majority.

They don't want to so that's not a solution. Next!

I think they are peeing themselves too - with laughter!

Remember a few months back the Leavers on here were crowing that the Right Wing parties would take over the EU after the election and it would be the beginning of the end of the EU.

Strange how all these anti EU parties have dialed back their rhetoric after they have gained new MEPs and don't talk about exiting the EU.

What Brexit made clear is that all the smooth running of trade had rules and regulations we all benefited but didnt really appreciate, now that people know more about it and the consequences of leaving they have quitened down.

However in the UK, the quitters have tapped into a rich vein of nationalism and pride and used that to manufacture consent for economic disaster which will end up with greater inequality and none of the issues which precipitated this mess being addressed.

Sponsored Links
Back