call centres

Slogger said:
do that and say goodbye to british business as we seemed to have done already ? as for boycotting these companies i do now switched i have thanks

great britain has lost too many big busnesses to foreign companies we need to keep what we have ( what do we have ) look after our own first

shame on anyone that has bought foreign merchandise if there was a viable alternative made in the uk ,laziness is it ? or cheaper if cheaper than tax the foreign gear as usa does

not just business but with the influx of cheap european labour into the construction industry it is driving these salaries down. They are lazier and not as efficient but due to the fact they are half the price they get the job :evil: :eek:

Sponsored Links
Much, much more to come.
I watched close up down the years how engineering artisans priced themselves out of the market. Watched as major company reduced apprentiships, closed it's amazing multi story training college.
:D :D

Andrew you must be smarter than an average bear.

While I do not condone cols calling, I also do not look down my nose at other people thinking I am better than them. You might like to know that a lot of companies only employ university graduates

Andrew how many languages do you speak (like a native)?

DP said:
Andrew you must be smarter than an average bear.

While I do not condone cols calling, I also do not look down my nose at other people thinking I am better than them. You might like to know that a lot of companies only employ university graduates

Andrew how many languages do you speak (like a native)?

aah, elitism eh!!

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
shame on anyone that has bought foreign merchandise if there was a viable alternative made in the uk ,laziness is it ? or cheaper if cheaper than tax the foreign gear as usa does
You said it in that paragraph, VIABLE that's the problem foreign often means better quality, better product. I used to buy british as per the slogans decades ago but never again, had too many short term failures and found you can't beat foreign goods for reliability.

Where did the business of 'standard', 'super' and 'deluxe' definitions originate?
Generally the 'super' nearly does the job, as does the 'deluxe', but in a different colour.... The 'standard', well, appears to have been designed for some totally unrelated function altogether. .. What about the 'Premium' version.....
remember the Unif-art advert? "Thousands of parts for zillions of cars",
eventually reduces to "One or two parts for two or three cars..." by an embarrassed storekeeper...
Poor old Tone, now it all becomes understandable.. Made in the UK !

;) :D :D :D :D :D

Back