Votes: 1 8.3%
  • BoIiocks is it.

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bodd

Is BLM helping cure racism or is creating more offence and more racism.?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Is BLM helping cure racism or is creating more offence and more racism.?
Cure? Are you suggesting racists are afflicted with a disease? Sounds plausible I guess.

BLM will never 'cure' racism, no. It's job was to highlight the racist incidents ordinary black people encounter on a day to day basis. Or at least show that black people are pizzed off. Seems to have worked and even got the white populists blood pumping.

Never seen so many angry gammon posts on GD since Boris was told he couldn't suspend Parliament.:mrgreen:

Cure? Are you suggesting racists are afflicted with a disease? Sounds plausible I guess.

BLM will never 'cure' racism, no. It's job was to highlight the racist incidents ordinary black people encounter on a day to day basis. Or at least show that black people are pizzed off. Seems to have worked and even got the white populists blood pumping.

Never seen so many angry gammon posts on GD since Boris was told he couldn't suspend Parliament.:mrgreen:

I feel that may be the point, I feel it may be polarizing some people. Not me though, I've always hated people regardless of their religion, creed, colour, sexual persuasion etc, guess I'm just not a people person, give me a wide open depopulated space and everyone's happy :LOL:

I must admit, it's been quite shameful how some petulant people have reacted to this BLM thing. Kinda proves the point.

No its divisive.

It provides an excuse for personal failures: to quote Ali G "is it because is is black?".
It creates a them and us culture, a view that whites have an easier life and black people need extra help to level up.

We need to stop seeing people according to their colour.

I had a female employee a few years ago claiming she was earning less than her male colleagues and being passed over for promotion because of the inherent sexism in the industry. The "glass ceiling". 1. she was paid slightly more than her piers (cheaper than a law suit) and 2 she was friggin aggressive and nobody liked working with her, so she had to work doubly hard doing it all herself.

Hate was a bit strong TBF, dislike is probably nearer the mark. But it is true.

I feel that may be the point, I feel it may be polarizing some people. Not me though, I've always hated people regardless of their religion, creed, colour, sexual persuasion etc, guess I'm just not a people person, give me a wide open depopulated space and everyone's happy :LOL:
snap

I must admit, it's been quite shameful how some petulant people have reacted to this BLM thing. Kinda proves the point.

I don't know its as simple as that. Anthony Joshua and others in the UK have asked people to boycott my business just because I'm white.... That's shameful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back