Is BLM the way to go.

• Yes it's making us all aware and will cure racism

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • BoIiocks is it.

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to have worked and even got the white populists blood pumping.

It has. But it's not helping. Me and you are at odds. All I want is citizens of this country to be equal. You seem to want to keep on burning the fire

Sponsored Links
I feel that may be the point, I feel it may be polarizing some people. Not me though, I've always hated people regardless of their religion, creed, colour, sexual persuasion etc, guess I'm just not a people person, give me a wide open depopulated space and everyone's happy :LOL:

Eddie

I can take a dislike to someone on just the way they talk, dress or look... That's regardless of colour. I've been wrong sometimes
A said person can be a wonderful human being once I get to know them.

Eddie

I can take a dislike to someone on just the way they talk, dress or look... That's regardless of colour. I've been wrong sometimes
A said person can be a wonderful human being once I get to know them.

Well, yeah my best mate from years back (sadly dead now) is someone I took an instant dislike to initially, needless to say it was initially reciprocated.

Sponsored Links
I don't know its as simple as that. Anthony Joshua and others in the UK have asked people to boycott my business just because I'm white.... That's shameful
Where has some fighter and others asked people not to use your 'white' business? I must admit, I've not been keeping up with the news much these last couple of days but eh? Can you point me in the direction please Bodd? And yes, any racism/discrimination is indeed shameful.

Ta Bodd - yeah, not heard of this at all.
He denies saying they weren't his words, but reading for someone else, I wouldn't take it personally Bodd!

If I was talking for Tommy Robinson I'm sure they would be taken as my words or words or at least that I agreed with him...

, I wouldn't take it personally Bodd!

I've got lots of black customers, even if they did shun me they would struggle to get a black plumber.. Its not personal it's just wrong... Boycotting McDonald's, JD sports Decathlon Starbucks ect ect won't make a jot on the landscape. Yet if locally I and others boycotted Bangladeshi, Caribbean takeaways and food shops they would feel it and take it personally.

Ta Bodd - yeah, not heard of this at all.
He denies saying they weren't his words, but reading for someone else, I wouldn't take it personally Bodd!
Is it the same as someone saying 'buy british'?
Or 'avoid (insert name of country) goods'?

Is it the same as someone saying 'buy british'?
Or 'avoid (insert name of country) goods'?

I try to buy local if I can... I rather use Tesco locally than the one in Epping.

A young Italian man come posting leaflets with his children the other day... The kids melted my heart. He's just started his Cafe/takeaway. It's a tough time to start I said. He shrugged his shoulders as if to say, so be it. I will order a pizza in the near future rather than use one of the big chains.... Let's not devide let's support each other.

no, Bobby Dazzler is helping cure racism.

It's job was to highlight the racist incidents ordinary black people encounter on a day to day basis.
Noseall explained before me.
The BLM movement it raise awareness of a problem in society.
You cannot cure it, but you can repair the problem. However there needs to be a real desire to do so.
Clearly, judging by the multitude of posts on here, there is no desire, nor is there any recognition that there is a problem.
With the current racist PM in UK, and the current racist president in USA, I don't see anything changing anytime soon.

No its divisive.
Is equal pay for women divisive?
Was the drive to have more female representation in parliament divisive?
Is it divisive to have a policy to allow disabled people better access to shops, cinemas, transport, etc?

It's only divisive to those that perceive it as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back