Can I fit an unvented cylinder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
my full name and contact details are in my profile :LOL:
"No they aren't" was the answer to "are yours", not a refutation of your comment about yourself.

i ain't hiding behind a nom de plume
You are when you post.

pity you can't say the same
Why? What difference would it make?

Do you think it's a pity that Corgigrouch hides behind a nom de plume?

Or shambolic?

Or palerider45?

Or mlb3c?

Sponsored Links
But you don't tell the truth, do you?
I do here.

You have admitted this fact.. You are a Hypocrite Nosheds, nothing more and nothing less.
No, not here.

Look back at everything I said about giving advice etc and it was all in the context of this forum - to try and widen it looks to me like pathetic straw-clutching on your part to try and divert attention from what you are doing here.

ding said:
Do you think it's a pity that Corgigrouch hides behind a nom de plume?

Or shambolic?

Or palerider45?

Or mlb3c?

corgi grough no his choice

shambolic :LOL: as much as you know

palerider again his choice

mlb3c is my wife

keep digging dilutie

corgi grough no his choice
It's my choice to do what I do.

You say it's a pity that I do what is my choice but not a pity that Corgigrouch does what is his choice.

Why is that?

palerider again his choice
It's my choice to do what I do.

You say it's a pity that I do what is my choice but not a pity that palerider45 does what is his choice.

Why is that?

mlb3c is my wife
You say it's a pity that I do what is my choice but not a pity that your wife does what is her choice.

Why is that?

Shall I go to your profile and see how many people you count as friends do what you say is a pity I do?

Anyway - I'm off to bed - I leave with the hope, but little expectation, that when I return you'll be more rational and less abusive.

Shall I go to your profile and see how many people you count as friends do what you say is a pity I do?

feel free dilutie you already have or you wouldnt have come up with the names oh now then

Quote:
mlb3c is my wife you f***k i n g d******d

You say it's a pity that I do what is my choice but not a pity that your wife does what is her choice.

Why is that?

err my wife was registered on here before she met me

if you hadn't been such a prick you would know that

feel free to do what you like like i really care

dream on dilutie :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ahh all saved for another day ;)

feel free dilutie you already have or you wouldnt have come up with the names oh now then
No, I haven't gone through your list of friends.

BTW - is "dilutie" a term of endearment or admiration, or is it in your eyes an insult, proving over and over again that you are utterly incapable of carrying on a reasoned debate, but only able to use abuse people when you disagree with them?

err my wife was registered on here before she met me

if you hadn't been such a p***k you would know that
Why would I know that? I'm afraid your personal life is of no interest to me. I expect there are thousands of people on this forum who don't know who your wife is, do you insult all of them because of that?

And I'd like to know why the fact that her being registered before you excuses her from your disapproval of "hiding behind a nom de plume", because I too was registered before you.

Or is there no reason? Is it just more irrationality from you?

feel free to do what you like like i really care
I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't care, because you are an irrational and abusive liar, but your repeated attempts to show that you must be right and I must be wrong indicate that you do care.

sleeping10.gif

Let's all fire over to the sparky forum and start giving out advice over there. I'm sure we will be welcomed with open arms!!

I love this thread!! :LOL:

go to bed at 10 after a few beers and another 7 pages of legal arguments namecalling and alround general bawbaggery.

Don't you just love it all.

dilutie said:
wouldn't be surprised if you didn't care, because you are an irrational and abusive liar, but your repeated attempts to show that you must be right and I must be wrong indicate that you do care.

irrational don't think so ,

liar carefull to close to home

abusive only to assholes

i have been wrong many times

don't need a plastic wire twister along with his half baked mate to tell me when

who i notice has dived for cover

as i said earlier go away dilutie your just plain boring

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back