Can I fit an unvented cylinder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shambolic.
Did you hear about the guy who went to the S an M CLUB and said to the madam i want some humilation whats the cheapest you do.
She replies that will be £37.99
What do i get for that he asks.
The new celtic away top she says :LOL:

Sponsored Links
irrational don't think so ,
No?

So is it a rational choice to abuse people, and give vent to your anti-semitism instead of engaging in reasoned debate?

Is it rational that you criticise me for doing something your friends and wife do, and then try to explain it by saying that your wife ws doing it before you were registered, when I was too?

liar carefull to close to home
Ah - close to the truth you mean. Actually, spot on the truth, as I can show where you have lied here, and where you have supported the concept of lying here.

abusive only to assholes
So abusive to people you disagree with, like I said.

And given your failure to advance any rational arguments justifying your behaviour clearly done out of frustration at your inadequacies. You can't come up with anything else to counter my arguments, so you resort to name-calling.

i have been wrong many times

don't need a plastic wire twister along with his half baked mate to tell me when
Then you must know when you are wrong, so why persist?

as i said earlier go away dilutie your just plain boring
I'll go away when you and your cohorts stop being abusive liars.

Shambolic.
Did you hear about the guy who went to the S an M CLUB and said to the madam i want some humilation whats the cheapest you do.
She replies that will be £37.99
What do i get for that he asks.
The new celtic away top she says :LOL:

it is rather bright isn't it!!
Will see what happens tomorrow though!!

Sponsored Links
thats choice coming from the racict i kicked out of this forum when i was a mod
Did you?
It's making much more sense now - this Yank character is a frustrated moderator who thinks that he can control the forum with abuse and misinformation. He sounds like one of those outmoded plumbers who can't cut it as an engineer, and who thinks that everything that isn't installed in copper or, even better, black iron, will explode.

I'm tempted to un-ignore him, for entertainment, but if you've seen one of his posts, you've seen 'em all. ;)

You are ignoring this user. Click here to bypass your ignore and view this post.
Click here to view your entire Ignore list.
He's so wonderfully predictable - I'll bet any money you like on that post being abusive. :D

i'll bet any money the pratt don't know how to use the ignore :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

failing that goldberk tell me which post you got that quote from :idea:

as there is only you that sees it :rolleyes:

not my fault dex the clown don't know who he is :LOL: :LOL: ;)
There are a load of "girlies" arguing with each other on a well known ballroom dance competition page. Could I suggest you all go there to continue with your bi tch ing? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back