Can I / should I go to hospital?

My old tranny rusted away that was the only reason I got rid of it.

My custom is 4 years old and so far no rust at all yet

I read somewhere a few years ago that they were going to start galvanising. My last one did 80,000 miles, never had a mechanical problem in all that time but when I had to keep getting welding done for the MOT it was time for her to go.

Sponsored Links
I read somewhere a few years ago that they were going to start galvanising. My last one did 80,000 miles, never had a mechanical problem in all that time but when I had to keep getting welding done for the MOT it was time for her to go.

I had 4 separate holes in the sills plus extensive corrosion on the chassis rail, b post and above the windscreen

My 6 year old Movano has been a good Van. Side door always been a problem. Now my ignition is on the wonk, couple of other problems but not been a bad van.

Its like an organised work shop inside so I'm torn if to get a new van or not. If I get a new one id have a double cab and get rid of the car. The I'd miss my workshop.
I had 4 separate holes in the sills plus extensive corrosion on the chassis rail, b post and above the windscreen

That would be your northern grit

Sponsored Links
Wishing you swift healing, RF.
Did they give you any painkillers?

Wishing you swift healing, RF.
Did they give you any painkillers?

No I was told just to take paracetamol. 4 weeks on now and I still have some discomfort in the knuckle but I guess it’s slowly getting better.

Sponsored Links
Back