Can King Charles repair Johnson's Disunited Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate. Build a bridge and get over it. It's done and we've got to make the best of the situation.
True.

Do you think its the position we wanted to be in ? And is it a good position ?

If it is, please explain why.

If not, then we have shot ourselves in the foot !

Sponsored Links
It's unlikely Scotland or Ulster would retain a monarch as head of state. Wales might, but as it's never really been a nation it's hard to say, though i doubt it.
I disagree about Scotland, it wants independence not a republic. That would have to be a new different discussion. And if it retained the Pound Sterling, it may have no choice but to retain Charles III as monarch.
For sure NI, if united with Ireland, may not seek to retain Charles III as the monarch.

True.

Most have zero idea about the point of Brexit. To get an idea, look at those behind Vote Leave, their connections and funding.

There will be many, many 'Brexit benefits'. Not for the likes of us though, not for the working man in the UK.

Lol. You think post-Brexit Britain is a success? You UK hating Brexer idiots are solely responsible for the mess we are in now.

Brexit utter pile of shít.
I regretably have to agree with the trollster in some aspects here. Brexit for some people i know now is a pita in regards to moving around. The irony being there was a willing sacrifice over the immigration control, but then the same government have done fck all about them men in the dhingies entering our country illegaly. Its an utter cluster **** i cannot fathom. I think the government should generate a report and a snapshot on how we have or haven't progressed post brexit.

Sponsored Links
Most have zero idea about the point of Brexit. To get an idea, look at those behind Vote Leave, their connections and funding.

There will be many, many 'Brexit benefits'. Not for the likes of us though, not for the working man in the UK.
I am just waiting for the brexers to understand and highlight those benefits.

Nobody has managed it yet

I am just waiting for the brexers to understand and highlight those benefits.

Nobody has managed it yet
They will struggle to find any benefits for themselves at all.

They should look towards the 'bonfire of EU laws' and the implementation of Freeports/Charter Cities to see what the benefits are and who they will actually benefit.

Animal welfare standards ??
You understand EU standards were minimum standards, right?

True.

I don't give it any thought. I can't change anything. Not gonna waste time crying over spilt milk. Life's too short.

Think that if it brings you solace.
It's rather difficult to be pleased or sad because some had no interest whatsoever in the outcome.
What about you now, are you satisfied or not with the outcome, and what particular aspects are you pleased about.

Virtually none. Toss of a coin.
I'd guess you weren't alone in making your decision that way. I know a good few who made their decision 'because xxxx told them it was better' etc.
I suppose the more interesting discussion is about why you chose in that way.
Do you take any interest in politics at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back