Can you pass? GCSE style questions.

I'm a Pagan not a Vegan.
Cutting the lawn or pruning a plant is actually tending to it to give it a chance of healthier growth.
Do you/have you ever left your grass to grow or your roses to keep flowering because you can't be bothered to look after it?
The grass will become to long to support it's own weight leading to damage and further weak growth. Your roses will not bloom to their full potential with the knock on effect of denying insects vital food which they need to be able to pollinate other plants.

But never mind. Bury your head in the sand and keep thinking mother nature will take care of everything.

Sponsored Links
Paganism was originally a pejorative and derogatory term for polytheism...So they believe in multiple deities ..1 non-existant being is not enough for them...Another branch of a religious cult formed donkeys years ago before the wheel was invented.No..I will not be converting anytime soon ...

What we do is to 'Honour and respect' all things natural such humans, animals, insects in fact all living things be they mobile or inanimate such as shrubs, flowers, trees etc.
If you were that bothered about mother nature,you would leave everything to grow wild, mother nature managed the wildlife billions of years ago long before the pagans arrived to cut prune and tend the crops.

keep thinking mother nature will take care of everything.
I do not think for 1 second,mother nature will take care of the planet,I think mankind is the worst plague ever and will ultimately destroy the planet.You mention religions a great deal considering you fancy paganism is nothing to do with it.

Sponsored Links
Finally, if you research the Christian faith you will find all manner of signs that a vast amount of the celebrations are Pagan based. The Christian church attempted to totally obliterate Paganism because it can show that Christianity, as a religion, is totally false. It's rumoured that the Vatican is built on an ancient Pagan site and the vaults contain all manner of Pagan artefacts that, if they were to be opened up to the world, would totally discredit the Christian faith and lead to it's downfall.
All religion,paganism,worshipping the summer solstice at stonehenge etc etc etc,,is up there with witchcraft and sorcery

Cutting the lawn or pruning a plant is actually tending to it to give it a chance of healthier growth.
Do you/have you ever left your grass to grow or your roses to keep flowering because you can't be bothered to look after it?
The grass will become to long to support it's own weight leading to damage and further weak growth. Your roses will not bloom to their full potential with the knock on effect of denying insects vital food which they need to be able to pollinate other plants.
Funny,the natural world was fine befor man came along

Durhamplumber and Mitch66.

Well you have both shown you can read newspapers. Well done.

Keep your blinkers on and live a happy life. I have not tried converting anyone and never intend to so don't worry, I've stated my beliefs in an earlier post and you are welcome to your interpretations of Paganism. I have no more to say on the subject.

I don't know what it would be classed as, but I like the Native North American and Aboriginal way of thinking, in that you can't own land, as the land owns you.. seems right to me.

I don't know what it would be classed as, but I like the Native North American and Aboriginal way of thinking, in that you can't own land, as the land owns you.. seems right to me.

So how come they claim its thier land.

So how come they claim its thier land.

Well, there's a good question, I suppose they rail against someone claiming it's theirs and denying them access, I won't claim to be an expert in any way.

Keep your blinkers on and live a happy life. I have not tried converting anyone and never intend to so don't worry, I've stated my beliefs in an earlier post and you are welcome to your interpretations of Paganism.

Having seen your post about paganism, I did a bit of reading.
Modern paganism has a very different meaning. It seems to me a better thing to follow than most other religions.

If somebody says they believe something a bit different, why does everybody have to be so critical and unsupportive...........

Modern Paganism
. To most modern Pagans in the West, the whole of life is to be affirmed joyfully and without shame, as long as other people are not harmed by one’s own tastes. Modern Pagans tend to be relaxed and at ease with themselves and others, and women in particular have a dignity which is not always found outside Pagan circles.

Modern Pagans, not tied down either by the customs of an established religion or by the dogmas of a revealed one, are often creative, playful and individualistic, affirming the importance of the individual psyche as it interfaces with a greater power. There is a respect for all of life and usually a desire to participate with rather than to dominate other beings. What playwright Eugene O’Neil called “the creative Pagan acceptance of life” is at the forefront of the modern movement. This is bringing something new to religious life and to social behaviour, a way of pluralism without fragmentation, of creativity without anarchy. Here is an age-old current surfacing in a new form suited to the needs of the present day

Sponsored Links
Back