Can you pass? GCSE style questions.

If somebody says they believe something a bit different, why does everybody have to be so critical and unsupportive...........
Exactly. It’s only when 52% of people believe in something and 48% believe differently that the arguing starts.

Anyway, back on the subject of tests, just for fun, I took my annual MOT assessment last night, 7 months early. I scored 93.3% (pass mark is 70%) so I'm good now until March 2021. :cool:

F9301-C8-A-B14-E-4-D66-9-C42-0-DDA885-E8-FA7.png

Sponsored Links
You're having a laugh, aren't you, fella?
No I'm not.

If somebody wants to believe in Paganism and he explains his motives -which to me seen fine, why should people come on here and start being critical -to be frank its simply rude.

Sponsored Links
I found it rather smug conny blabbing "I don't follow any teachings" etc then in the next breath claims he's a Pagan.
Smacks of hypocrisy.

I find it amazing that there is someone in the world who never has a good or agreeable opinion of anyone else in the world.

Oh by the way, take some time out to correct your username. You still haven't inserted the F**k between nose and all. ;)

somebody says they believe something a bit different, why does everybody have to be so critical and unsupportive...........
Because it holds the modern world back when millions of people think the world is flat,the earth is the centre of universe, etcc etc etc...And they brainwash their offspring with it.

There is a respect for all of life and usually a desire to participate with rather than to dominate other beings
Certainly,double definetly,do not need any religion of any sort to live by that belief.

by the way, take some time out to correct your username. You still haven't inserted the F**k between nose and all. ;)
Rofl....yes, ,indeed, a respect for everything and everyone!!!

Question no 5 is ambiguous and possibly wrong, as protein breakdown starts with saliva, which contains amylase and liptase enzymes.
I've not read the question, but amylase and lipase (no "t") dont break proteins down. Whilst they are enzymes, amylase breaks down exclusively starches, and lipases exclusively fats (lipids). Protease (breaks down protein) is not secreted by the salivary glands.

I've not read the question, but amylase and lipase (no "t") dont break proteins down. Whilst they are enzymes, amylase breaks down exclusively starches, and lipases exclusively fats (lipids). Protease (breaks down protein) is not secreted by the salivary glands.

Seems my bad, must have confirmed my incorrect thoughts from a dodgy source ?? Sorry about the extra t, lipase would of course be an obvious fat digesting enzyme.

Seems my bad, must have confirmed my incorrect thoughts from a dodgy source ?? Sorry about the extra t, lipase would of course be an obvious fat digesting enzyme.
No harm done! Use these enzymes in baking, tis the only reason I know!

Sponsored Links
Back