Cannon RG1s foldaway grill

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am still looking for spares or a working model of the above grill . it's obviously a very old model but any help or info about spares would be greatly appreciated

Sponsored Links
I think the lack of response from your first post says it all really. This is older than very old, an there are 10 year old cookers that are obsolete.

Have you a specific problem with it? is the fret in good nick - when these are buckled an warped, they can give copious CO readings.

Hello one and all

I have a RG1S in excellent condition but doesn't suit our (my Wife's) new kitchen decor.
I was planning to use together with my BBQ set up as Rotisserie and spit roast ability is excellent.
Need to obtain new jets or can it be adjusted from from Natural Gas to bottled gas.
I have partly dismantled and can access the main jet, there is also what looks like a pressure regulator.

Providing one tooks a few basic precautions would it actually be very dangerous to just attach ( outdoors) to bottled gas and briefly test it and see what happens.

I look forward to any advise / pointers.
v best
Mark

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back