Capitals

:rolleyes: typical LWR rhetoric ? racism
They hate Israel / jews , some thing that has been a problem in the labour party for a good while.
JD and the LWR would rather support un democratic . states run by corrupt dictaters & terrorist supporters, where hunan rights are ignored
public executions take place, and woman are treated as goods and chattel

:rolleyes: way R bee another racist & appeaser who hates Israel / jews
incidentally Gasbani , Doggit and I have u on ignore :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dis honest JD who has a history of false accusations :LOL: And as typical left wing labour supporter hates Israel / jews & is curiously forgiving of
Corrupt , cruel, arab, terrorist . dictater run states.
Crimea annexation in part caused by the EU , they were warned ;)

..., like to dish it out Noseall Hmmmm(y)
At least his "dishing it out" is accurate. Yours are total fabrications.

Sponsored Links
Touch my fence or my shed & me, my mates & the whole of the next village will knock you back into your own house

Yeah; well my dads bigger than your dad, so he'll see off your mates, and the next village, with one hand tied behind his back.

Damnit, just remembered, he died a few years ago.

Oh well, my mums bigger than your mum.

Perhaps the USA will extract a price ? concession from Israel ? for recognising Jerusalem as the capital ?

in future talks ? over a 2 state solution ?

I forgot to mention, now that I own the house next to yours along with your/my garden you are now a racist.

Please stay away from your/my shed 'cos it is now the Merrykun Embassy & is filled with lots of big bombs n stuff.

You have been warned !

Sponsored Links
Jews have lived in the land of Israel for nearly 4,000 years. Long before arabs even existed. Going back to the period of the biblical patriarchs (c.1900 BCE). The story of the Jewish people, Israel, its capital, Jerusalem, and the Jewish temple there, has been one of exile, destruction and rebirth.
Jews are not indigenous to the Palestine region, according to the Bible the Jews were were a nomadic tribe who were descended from Abraham a native of UR in modern day Iraq.
The ancient state of Israel was created in much the same way as the modern state has been created by genocide and ethnic cleansing.
The history of the Palestine region predates the creation of ancient Israel so why do people pretend that story of the region began with the Jews, other civilisations and population groups lived there until they were expelled.
Another myth is the claim that the modern Israeli is a direct descendent of the ancient Israelites.Most modern Jews have only a slight connection to the Middle East.the pictures below are of Chinese Jews.

Attachments

• x_lon_sinojuda_160301.nbcnews-ux-440-240.jpg
    x_lon_sinojuda_160301.nbcnews-ux-440-240.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 86
  • x_lon_sinojuda_160301.nbcnews-ux-440-240.jpg
    x_lon_sinojuda_160301.nbcnews-ux-440-240.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 67
Perhaps the USA will extract a price ? concession from Israel ? for recognising Jerusalem as the capital ?

in future talks ? over a 2 state solution ?
The only concessions will be the cancellation of the Donald's numerous debts for services rendered, all this talk about the Russia connection and Trump is a distraction tactic, if anyone wants to find who is really pulling his strings should have a look nearer to home LOL.

Back