Cashless society ( pros and cons)

Sponsored Links
Interestingly a grandparent of a friend of ours went to pay a small amount of cash (£50) into their grandchild's account.
A grandparent who prefers the physical way of doing things...

Sadly this was not allowed due to 'money laundering' laws...

Yet more proof that a cashless society is just around the corner!

Interestingly a grandparent of a friend of ours went to pay a small amount of cash (£50) into their grandchild's account.

Cobblers.

Sponsored Links
Lol. Bung the fifty sheets to the mom and then she can transfer it. Seriously, it's not difficult to move money about, in fact it has never been easier.

Lol. Bung the fifty sheets to the mom and then she can transfer it. Seriously, it's not difficult to move money about, in fact it has never been easier.
Too easy so that’ll probably not be possible in Ellals world. Just wait, you’ll see. There’s a point to be made about how the Tories are taking away our freedom bit by bit so engineered 'situations' and 'examples' of the most obscure kind will always be created to support lal's particular stance.

Last edited:

Yet more proof that a cashless society is just around the corner!
Were they wearing a stocking over their head, and carrying a big bag with SWAG written on it?

I did reply to this but for some reason my post has been deleted. Obvs a mod didn’t like it. I wonder if that happens to others?
seen your reply didnt think it was insulting more tongue in cheek

I watched this interview recently on you tube and thought it was relative.
Mellissa Cuimmei inconoclast interview ( sorry I don't know how to link it )

Sponsored Links
Back