Cashless Society

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I think nothing wrong with a cashless society. We generally will get used to it. I did however struggle abit with Israel with getting buses, scooters ect not taking cash or a bank card. All had to be done with apps.

I think nothing wrong with a cashless society. We generally will get used to it. I did however struggle abit with Israel with getting buses, scooters ect not taking cash or a bank card. All had to be done with apps.
What happens if there is a power cut.

Or your account gets closed down if you object to a mandatory jab for example. It didn't have to be mandatory in the case of the Canadian truckers for them to get cancelled.

Or your account gets closed down if you object to a mandatory jab for example. It didn't have to be mandatory in the case of the Canadian truckers for them to get cancelled.
Yeah that was unnecessary and people aren’t seeing
It as an issue.

or banking systems go down as happens quite often
Not as often as branches are closed. Online banking 24 hrs a day, what's not to like. I'm sure my business won't suffer when a bit of software maintenance is carried out between the hours of 2:00am and 4:am on a Sunday morning, lol.

What happens if there is a power cut.

10 years back they had Boris bikes.
Now they have a few electric bikes but mainly scooters.

I hired a scooter and nearly killed me my daughter and the buggers trying to cross the zebra crossing.

"Sorry" I shouted back

This was me but the Israelis are not so polite.

That's the problem when they drive on the wrong side of the road.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back