Cashless Society

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I think today I've seen the end of cash in society...

A Begger, beging for 'cash' in the main street of a town at the southern end of the A14, today. I usually buy said people a sandwich and or a hot drink rather than give cash (that comes from working Leicester where a 'begger' with dog was seen at the end of the day go to one of tye city centre car parks, get in a car and drive off).
Today the begger when told by the person he was begging off didn't have any cash only a card - the begger produced a Card Machine!!!

Sponsored Links

A Begger, beging for 'cash' in the main street of a town at the southern end of the A14, today. I usually buy said people a sandwich and or a hot drink rather than give cash (that comes from working Leicester where a 'begger' with dog was seen at the end of the day go to one of tye city centre car parks, get in a car and drive off).
Today the begger when told by the person he was begging off didn't have any cash only a card - the begger produced a Card Machine!!!
Thats progress.

Major police operation yesterday at highbury station.
Dozens of officers there and half a dozen beggars bothering people.
Police didn't say anything at all.
It's just another job now as Vinty rightly said.

Sponsored Links
Was in Wetherspoons a few weeks ago.
Went to the bar, they said they were only accepting cash as there was some glitch with system.
I was so used to using the tap card i had to ask the mate for cash as i didn't have any, my mate is old school and doesn't trust modern technology, he pays everything in cash.
That was a wake up call to me, Plastic my be Fantastic but Cash will always be King .

All the roofers and builders won’t be liking where it’s all going now. I know a few roofers and cash is definitely king. My next door neighbour refused to pay all cash, so it’s 50/50. He’s still got to draw 5k out.

in many cities in china that is pretty standard they are not allowed to take cash must be card payment

Sponsored Links
Back