Cashless Society

Sponsored Links
And the rest of my examples?
van would have been bought cash/bank transfer , tools would be bought cash unless it was something special online , gas safe is done online so has to be card same as insurance .

Sponsored Links
Do you avoid paying your due taxes, in full?
why would buying things cash so you know exactly were you stand have to do with paying tax . Tax is paid in full every jan and july
And you do realise these cash purchases would be claimed against tax liabilities

why would buying things cash so you know exactly were you stand have to do with paying tax

Nice (attempt at a) swerve.

Having the cash in the first place is the lever.

If "95% of what I buy is paid for in cash", you either buy bugger all, or have quite a few tens of thousands in cash per annum.

Nice (attempt at a) swerve.

Having the cash in the first place is the lever.

If "95% of what I buy is paid for in cash", you either buy bugger all, or have quite a few tens of thousands in cash per annum.
guess what there is a big building in every high street that hands out money you just go in hand them a card and they give you whatever you ask for .You can then control what you spend its a really basic scenario
Also loads of people still like to deal in cash so like every other business i take cash payments .

There’s still a lot of cash around In our job, but at the min I do work for other businesses so 90% bank transfers. My mate is always at the bank putting cash in. And buys most of his gear cash to avoid banking as much.

I know bathroom fitters who only deal in cash and their average bathroom would be 10k.

A cash point machine is gonna blow your mind........
you mean those things that regularly get cloned you pay to use and cant get as much money as you want like you can by walking into the bank that your passing

you mean those things that regularly get cloned

Depends on your definition of regularly.
For instance, I have never (in forty plus years) been affected by such a thing.

you mean those things that ....... you pay to use

Really?
I don't.

cant get as much money as you want

Ok, but I, like most others I suspect, am more than happy with the current limit.

walking into the bank that your passing

When it's open, obvs.
And queuing.

When it's open, obvs.
And queuing.
Been a while since you have been in a bank then queues are minimal
and it is really is hard to nip into a bank during opening hours whilst you are already in town ,

Sponsored Links
Back