Castle (Pyronix) euro mini entry to reset without engineers code!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After finding the forum through google I read the thread saying it was possible to "backdoor enter" the panel when the engineers code is lost.

I spoke to Pyronix today who confirmed they can easily talk an engineer through the process easily but as Im an end user they wont

Do we still have any friendly engineers happy to assist with this as Im perfectly capable of doing it but need an engineer on the phone to be told how!

Sponsored Links
You may be right but we can hope and have faith in the world untill your proved so. All i need is a registered engineer who is happy to help someone.

Ive done it a few times but for the life of me cant remember how, its something to do with linking a couple of tampers together and powering up the panel. Sorry I couldn't help more if it comes to me will get back to you.

Sponsored Links
I stand corrected its been a while and it wasnt on a mini but a bigger panel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back