Cats

What about horses cr*pping in the road? or birds cr*pping on cars or drunks p*ssing up the wall. Shall we just shoot the lot of 'em?

Sponsored Links
Shoot the owners.

It all comes down to good old fashioned irresponsibility.

Blameless, always bloody blameless.
Why don't these people hold their hands up for once, and hang their heads in shame for the daily torture they make the rest of us endure ?
NO....they won't... the simple fact is... they couldn't give a monkeys.

Selfish, Selfish, Selfish.

I do, I'm sending you big cat turd in your garden vibes as we speak!!!

Next time you see one of these baby's hiding under your rhododendrons think of me! :mrgreen:

turd1.jpg

And so there we have it ! The voice of reason.!

Typical irresponsibility.

Freddy, you should be forcibly taken from your abode and tied to a post in the street, with a "kick me" sign stapled to your back. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Is it time to ban them? Not only do they s**t in everybody's gardens they also kill 55 million birds each year.
Joe, you write a load of carp on here in everybody's threads, and kill most conversations. Shouldn't you be banned? ;)

What kind of person gives a home to a filthy disgusting animal? Are they insane, or just plain STUPID? Cats are awful animals, horrible vile creatures. destroy them all.

What kind of person gives a home to a filthy disgusting animal? destroy them all.
Plenty of dog owners do.

There are no pets or animals that use a toilet. There are none that take a shower or bath. They all shed their fur. They can all carry parasites and diseases. They all have an odour. They all fart. None brush their teeth.

Trollmaster says destroy them all. Does this apply to working animals or just pets? I suppose pets are the ones that have the greatest contact with kids etc.

Sponsored Links
Back