Killing magpies

As Munroist. The Birds have been coping well before we arrived on the scene, and continue to do so well after we've made ourselves extinct. Let nature sort itself out. Worst thing is when human try to give nature a hand, eg. grey squirrels, myxomatosis, etc.

Sponsored Links
Magpie numbers have increased in the last year here, we see very few garden birds now, often see discarded eggs.

You need a Larsen trap, also good for crows/rooks. (Just not at the same time)

Nozzle

I got together with my mates for a feast in that Yoga blokes garden. We chomped on all of his greenery, until it was time for our usual trip in his 'snail bucket'. Ended up in the same hedge ready for the trip back to his delicious veg.

I tied them up..

Sponsored Links
As Munroist. The Birds have been coping well before we arrived on the scene, and continue to do so well after we've made ourselves extinct. Let nature sort itself out. Worst thing is when human try to give nature a hand, eg. grey squirrels, myxomatosis, etc.

Though neither grey squirrels or rabbits are native species.

Very good.

Bear in mind, if you see lots of crows together, they're rooks and if you see a rook on its own it's a crow.
That’s how I remember it and I wonder if you remember it from the same source as I heard if from - Worzel Gummidge!

Very good.

Bear in mind, if you see lots of crows together, they're rooks and if you see a rook on its own it's a crow.
indeed Rooks are gregarious, Crows are solitary

On that basis I guess there is no such thing as a Crowery

That’s how I remember it and I wonder if you remember it from the same source as I heard if from - Worzel Gummidge!

That's how I remember seeing crows with a bit of difference. 2 or 3 might perch on different fence posts. Rather bigger than rooks. Not seen any since I was very young. They don't seem to like people or what ever happens when a numbers of houses are built over lager areas.

Sponsored Links
Back