Killing magpies

cover what? your helmet

I guess they mustn't go in for queensbury rules

probably had a nest nearby, they get very protective of their nests (I guess they think everyone is like themselves)

Sponsored Links
As well as that, they like shiny things.

Does your wife have a sparkly helmet while yours is rather dull?

Sponsored Links
No, there have always been people like yourself, filled with hate for those who seem different, because they are black, or ginger, or Irish, or Catholic, or Protestant, or Royalist, or Republican, or heretic, or deformed, or ill, or poor, or Palestinian, or foreign, or Muslim, or Jewish.

You like to vomit out your hatred and spread it around.

From time go time some of them get into a position where can can get enough influence or power to put their hatred into action. You like walls, and ghettoes, and expulsion, and separation, and camps, and disposal.

John you are defaming me again! I have absolutely nothing against black, or ginger, or Irish, or Catholic, or Protestant, or Royalist, or Republican, or heretic, or deformed, or ill, or poor, or Palestinian, or foreign, or Jewish people. I'm just as virtuous as you!

wrong.

You could transpose that to the immigration question. Us humans were coping well until liberals came along and tried to force us all, with all our differences, to live together "multiculturally". We don't like it; we end up fighting and all sorts of terrible things happen, diseases spread.

Sponsored Links
Back