Caught Red Handed

YADA ....YADA...YADA..YADA......an so on ...

thread falls into personal rants ...

AND IS /SHOULD BE CLOSED .

Sponsored Links
Softus said,
Well boo f***ing hoo - where in the rules does it say that your questions HAVE to be answered? And why are you so intent on finding the post anyway?
Ignore the foul mouthed part and concentrate on the part I have highlighted.
You also said,
To answer your question, just in case nobody else has, the relevant posting was made on Tuesday Jan 03 2006 at 11:43 pm, on the topic "Criminal Justice System"
In reply to my question where I asked about this quote.
ban-all-sheds wrote:
I simply said that her story, be it a wind-up, a troll or just a joke had such a hollow ring to it that I was no longer prepared to join in the wind-up, take the bait or share in the joke.

The reason I asked is because the comment never even existed. In the case of b-a-s, he never replied, so he may have been mistaken. which is fair enough.

I cannot say the same in your case though. ;)

I wasn't quoting myself verbatim - I did say that her story didn't make any sense (and again that's not a quote). I can't remember exactly what I said, and I've no particular interest right now in trawling through the posts that have not been delected in order to find out.

Why are you so concerned?

ban-all-sheds said:
I wasn't quoting myself verbatim - I did say that her story didn't make any sense (and again that's not a quote). I can't remember exactly what I said, and I've no particular interest right now in trawling through the posts that have not been delected in order to find out.

Why are you so concerned?

I'm not and never was all that concerned. I simply asked when it was said as I didn't remember reading it. I clearly said I didn't want a row and was only trying to get a "feel" for who was saying what.

It was the needless bad language and excuses by softus that made me ask again.I haven't got a problem with any of you and can't understand why a simple question merits such a response.

I am beginning to wonder though, whether newcomers are just not welcome or wanted on this board.

Sponsored Links
paulbrown said:
It was the needless bad language and excuses by softus that made me ask again.
Sadly, you believing that something is needless is not the same as that thing actually being needless.

paulbrown said:
I am beginning to wonder though, whether newcomers are just not welcome or wanted on this board.
If you can afford the time to spend it wondering about such mind-numbing minutia, then I envy you.

Now please either go away or start contributing something useful to the forum. FYI, I won't be replying to any more of your irrelevent posts, no matter what you write next.

Softus said,
Sadly, you believing that something is needless is not the same as that thing actually being needless.
Utter rubbish, dress your following comment up any way you wish, it is still needless.
Well boo f***ing hoo - where in the rules does it say that your questions HAVE to be answered?

Now please either go away or start contributing something useful to the forum. FYI, I won't be replying to any more of your irrelevent posts, no matter what you write next.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Softus said:
paulbrown said:

paulbrown said:
If you can afford the time to spend it wondering about such mind-numbing minutia, then I envy you.

NOW where have i heard the last one before ? :LOL:

Slogger said:
Softus said:
paulbrown said:

paulbrown said:

NOW where have i heard the last one before ? :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Funny you can go away for a few days and the topic hasn't progressed just the abuse, still makes it easier to keep up to date with it :)

Sponsored Links
Back