Caught Red Handed

BAS we can all write abusive posts to each other, it's not hard, you may think it strikes home, it just makes you look a narrow minded little penis---see quite easy.

But it bores the pants of everybody and and puts people off ever joining in a thread which then makes the whole forum quite dead and boring.

I may not be perfect but then i dont repeatedly get my jollies abusing other people on forums as you seem too

Sponsored Links
Slogger

I was a bit shocked by that post about china. You can have strong views about pedos but dragging their families in and saying they should pay for an execution is a bit much, They generally end up victims anyway, tainted by association and having to move away

someone on here posted about a girl he went out with who was a victim of her father. By your standards she would have to watch the execution and pay for it. I don't think that would have done her much good do you

It's a dangerous game putting blame on people because of an accident of birth. We have spent many years and many lives in this country so we don't have kangaroo courts like they do in many countries. I can't see how you can really suggest that it's a good idea that we should start behaving like them now

You should withdraw that one it was well over the top

ban-all-sheds said:
I simply said that her story, be it a wind-up, a troll or just a joke had such a hollow ring to it that I was no longer prepared to join in the wind-up, take the bait or share in the joke.

Have just returned from working away. I have read the recent post on here with interest nothing changes i see. Where did you say the above banallsheds? because I can't find it in any of your posts. all i can see from your posts is nasty coments towards people who don't agree with what you say.is that why your posts have been removed by mods

pickles said:
Slogger

someone on here posted about a girl he went out with who was a victim of her father. By your standards she would have to watch the execution and pay for it. I don't think that would have done her much good do you

You only know a small part of the story Pickles, it is quite sad and farcicle, but as regards her ( the girl ) you didnt have to comfort her at the time--before you knew what was going on and afterwards when you had been told this fantastic story as she sobbed her heart out on your shoulder together with trying to control your temper and sort your very very confused head out---on one occasion 10 minutes after he parked the car in the garage so she couldnt get out her side just for his bit of enjoyment.---i can even tell you what record was on the radio and what time of the year it was back in 1974---when you cant sleep of a night those things come back as if they were yesterday, if she is still alive i wonder what she remembers. nothing good i bet.

As regards watching her dad killed--i think not--but does that lesson what he did? and if i didnt throw a spanner in the works? i always wonder what else was going on.

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
Slogger said:
:LOL:
oh my B.A.S
is that the best you can do come on please i know you can show me the way to the light but i want to show the way to the light to the peados and i cant undestand any human being that wants to allow these fuc**** to live
I know you can't, because you are not capable of rational thought, or understanding.

[b]MODERATOR NOTE

You are specifically reminded of the rules of this forum. Acceptable topics may be discussed in a rational way within the rules of the forum. This is a forum that is open to all and personal abuse directed at other members is not acceptable.
[/b]

MODERATOR - I am so personally offended and upset by Slogger's stated desire to maim and kill people that I genuinely feel abused by it.

Would you please stop him from posting such material in future?

It's you that needs moderating or even banning BAS.

You deliberatley set out to be offensive and abusive just so you can impose your veiws on the rest of us and in your own words ---show US WHAT YOU THINK WE ARE.

I think everybodies sick to death of your abusive manner and i suggest you go and do what sad little people like you do

Freddie said:
I think everybodies sick to death of your abusive manner and i suggest you go and do what sad little people like you do
Freddie, I don't think anyone authorised you to speak on everybody's behalf.

Many people agree with b-a-s, me included. In terms of censorship, it's a very fine line that separates the posting of offensive opinions and the posting offensive words that criticise those who are too cowardly to do anything except form part of a lynch mob.

Softus said:
Freddie said:
Freddie, I don't think anyone authorised you to speak on everybody's behalf.

Many people agree with b-a-s, me included. In terms of censorship, it's a very fine line that separates the posting of offensive opinions and the posting offensive words that criticise those who are too cowardly to do anything except form part of a lynch mob.

You may agree with his point of view but do you agree that he has to deliberatly insult and be abusive just so he can show them what he thinks they are or should be? If so we can all start that and this place wont last 30 sec's

Freddie said:
You may agree with his point of view but do you agree that he has to deliberatly insult and be abusive just so he can show them what he thinks they are or should be? If so we can all start that and this place wont last 30 sec's
Fair question, and the honest answer is that I don't judge him on that. Everyone gets upset from time to time, and b-a-s has thousands of dispassionate, helpful, accurate and abuse-free posts under his belt.

I doubt that there are many forum members who can wind him up, and Slogger is one of only two that I've seen. I don't feel that he's imposed his views on anyone. It's a false claim to say that he "set out" to be abusive, and I particularly don't understand how you can single him out when there have been posts like this one:

ok come on then those that said they wouldnt want to hurt a human being even if he was as evil as these fu**** lets here your retort

these need to be executed publicly or at the very least executed who says no

DO THEM

I see your point Softus but the bigot's post isnt directed at the other forum member but BAS's nearly always are so he can show them the error of their ways

Freddie said:
I see your point Softus but the bigot's post isnt directed at the other forum member but BAS's nearly always are so he can show them the error of their ways
OK - I see your point now. Not much either of us can do about that I suppose.

I do feel that the bigot has been quite insulting to me (on other topics), both directly and indirectly, but I suspect that those posts weren't quite so in-yer-face as the ones that the Mod has censored.

Freddie said:
pickles said:
Slogger

does that lesson what he did?

Absolutely not. i just thought slogger went over the top dragging in the family

pickles said:
Slogger

I was a bit shocked by that post about china. You can have strong views about pedos but dragging their families in and saying they should pay for an execution is a bit much, They generally end up victims anyway, tainted by association and having to move away

It's a dangerous game putting blame on people because of an accident of birth. We have spent many years and many lives in this country so we don't have kangaroo courts like they do in many countries. I can't see how you can really suggest that it's a good idea that we should start behaving like them now

You should withdraw that one it was well over the top
i stand corrected on this and i will retract my statemen as your right i was wrong to say it the family of the paedo would be devastated enouig

but it is done in china to make it harder for the criminals to perpetrate these crimes knowing there families will be involved if they are caught

sorry :cry:

I tend towards the anti-hanging view, especially as a life sentence really can mean life for pedos like Brady and Hindly.

But I don't have an answer for Freddie's vary valid point. You may remember he said his grandma existed on a megre pension but lifers lived in comparative luxery. What really brings it home are the recent reports on life prisoner getting two sex change ops whilst in jail. That's indicative of a cushy time and I can't justify it.

So do like they do in the USA, give 'em 10 years for appeals, so there's no mistake, then top 'em.

Sponsored Links
Back