Cedar cladding suppliers

smart house -thats looking really good

are you just cladding that section -if so I like it, it works really well
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, only doing that bit. The plan was to cover the original 70s Yorkshire (?) stonework from the original build.

432407E2-9A30-4E3D-8761-0379C1DCC1EF.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, only doing that bit. The plan was to cover the original 70s Yorkshire (?) stonework from the original build.

View attachment 271741
oh I see now -its set back

yeah I think it look stunning

amazing got see a before shot as well -funnily enough that split gable end detail is a popular contemporary feature architects love to use on new build.

Its interesting how the single storey flat roof garage section on left now ties in visually rather than looking like an add on.

oh I see now -its set back

yeah I think it look stunning

amazing got see a before shot as well -funnily enough that split gable end detail is a popular contemporary feature architects love to use on new build.

Its interesting how the single storey flat roof garage section on left now ties in visually rather than looking like an add on.
Thanks again. My designer actually designed the single storey elements to have a pitched roof, but I decided that flats would look better…so it’s nice to get some positive confirmation :)

Been reading your threads (always a good read) for a while now... bloody well done, looks top notch. (y)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back