ceiling heating (in Italy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
He didn't - he originally hijacked an ancient post in Electrics UK.

Mod only knows how it ended up here rather than Electrics Outside UK.

I am not here to debate physics and not with the arrogant. I'VE done that and asked the courtesy of information to prevent me from doing unnecessary work regarding control systems. The only thing I am definitely expert in in this field is the study of my requirements and solving the issue. Having identified all I need for this I appreciate some input. Thank you for your expert opinion which is very interesting but pointless if you do not have full cognizance of the application. It's like diagnosing and treating a patient without examining him/her and maybe ordering some tests. I could get a PLC programmed but I don't need to go so far. I think EBERLE might have some adequate kit no thanks to you who seem intent on massing and flaming. Cut it out please. This is not politics and it's not pure science. It's about what's best in a certain situation. What do you know about the difference in cost to me of electricity against gas or if Isn't allergic to the dust convection causes by it's nature. If I didn't answer your question sorry but I don't have a need to given the tone and direction of same. Thank you for your understanding.

If I didn't answer your question sorry but I don't have a need to given the tone and direction of same.
What you mean is that you can't answer them, because you don't know.

Particularly not regarding that utter nonsense about UFH needing protection from electromagnetic fields.

Sponsored Links
I am not here to debate physics and not with the arrogant. I'VE done that and asked the courtesy of information to prevent me from doing unnecessary work regarding control systems. The only thing I am definitely expert in in this field is the study of my requirements and solving the issue.

Since you are an expert at solving the issue then you clearly dont need any help here.

Furthermore, when asking for free advice it helps if you are polite towards those who may be able to help you.

You say that you are in Italy, you did not fully answer my previous question and a Mod was suspicious of you. Ex Pat British use an Ex Pat program which allows them to visit web sites without being blocked because of their actual location. Many UK sites block access from those who seem to be in other countries. Equally many US sites block people in the UK for example. If you are really in Italy I would have expected you would be familiar with those programs.

Why not set the scene by explaining why you say you are in Italy but seem to write perfect English and dont ask on an Italian web site?

Tony

If I didn't answer your question sorry but I don't have a need to given the tone and direction of same.
What you mean is that you can't answer them, because you don't know.

Particularly not regarding that utter nonsense about UFH needing protection from electromagnetic fields.

You're just being stroppy and tedious you don't pay me to answer you and if I do you won't get any benefit from an answer anyway except some pep to continue arguing pointlessly. Get a life matey

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back