Not open for further replies.
derogatory sexist insult
(Mods take note)

thanks.

have done
Mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Just like data protection eh? Well, newsflash, data protection is exempt in cases of law enforcement and national security. I don’t have any problems with that BD. Do you?
The two issues that you have mentioned are determined by whichever government is in power.
I believe ellal has already indicated that some legislation can be bypassed by that same government, at their whim.

I believe ellal has already indicated that some legislation can be bypassed by that same government, at their whim.
Most things can be bypassed by government at their whim. At some point, like the brakes, steering and airbags in your car, you have to place some trust. I have placed my trust in this government and will continue to do so as long as there is nothing major that will affect me. If it did, I’d then have to decide whether there was another government more trustworthy.

What government would you choose, anywhere in the world, that YOU would place your trust on this data protection matter? Do you, for example, have trust in the government of the country you have moved to? You know, that government that sank a boat and killed a crew member when it was berthed in New Zealand. :whistle:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Poor old mottie...

His head disappears up his a*se so often that maybe he should rent himself out as a private colonoscopy procedure...

After all, all he looks for turns out to be carp!
I have placed my trust in this government and will continue to do so as long as there is nothing major that will affect me.
Blind obedience is the mottie code!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back