Census

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe i havnt done the consensus yet, and didn't read the article fully either so i'm probably prattling on about naff all

I didn't / wasn't able to look into all of the options - the options you see, are sensibly limited by your previous answers. If you only indicate two people in the house, it only asks for the details of those two and so on. A paper version would have to show all the possible boxes and options.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
tbh i think there should be 3x options, male, female, trans.

the wokes that want to identify as non binary and all the other bull poop they want to invent to make themselves feel "special" / give themselves something to complain about the system being unjust, should suck it up and put their actual sex.
Piers Morgan identifies as a penguin.
Will that be on the form?

Just filled my form in online. Dead easy. I was half expecting the census site to crash, since the instructions definitely said to complete 'on 21st or as soon as possible after', but it didn't.

Most other government websites crash with this sort of thing.

I just told my wife she can fill it in she wished.
She waded through it during a quiet period in work about 2 weeks ago. Said some of it seemed quite pointless and the rest was just basic questions.

Morning Chip Dippers.

As some maybe aware, I live in a 5 man house share. We still have the post propped on the radiator in the hall. We all know house mail goes on the left, menu's and householder middle, ex or other names on the right etcetera.

We have had some agent knock 2 or 3 times asking for this form, to which we say 'it's there' pointing. We say, it's not addressed to us along with the (on the tools) "Not my job"

Does anyone know if just one stick their name on it and hand it over, or is that person required to ID the rest of us to confirm it to be correct. Why not sent it to the landlord and have him fill it out as he has all our details anyway.

On a lighter note,

I am now joining the long string of letters just for kicks. This group will now be known as the LGBTQ+R + D D stands for DAN
here goes. I am (non binary, D, Vegan). Yes, has a ring to it.
What else could you make up just to wind officials and the paperwork up.

Are we really to believe it's only for infrastructure since this will be in a database sold to any any every. I will be of course stucking to the old tradition of 'Jedi Knight'

Who would they sue for the £1k?

Rant over. Dan.

Just fill in your bit and pass to others to do theirs or go online use the code and ask the others to get there own code. There are only a few details required some of it is voluntary. I think as long as you fill it in you wont get fined. A non return may end in a fine.

Over many years government and private website tend to have big problems when they insist that everyone does something on the one day.
I cannot specifically remember exactly which government website has crashed on me before but I know they have, because too many users were trying to get online.
I just did not resign that occurrence to memory for when some d1ck asks me to give them an example of it.

Over many years government and private website tend to have big problems when they insist that everyone does something on the one day.
I cannot specifically remember exactly which government website has crashed on me before but I know they have, because too many users were trying to get online.
I just did not resign that occurrence to memory for when some d1ck asks me to give them an example of it.

I agree, I remember .gov websites crashing due to too many using it. Any site can be crashed by too many trying to use it. I think they have learned over the years and have been better able to judge the capacity needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back