Central Heating Problem, Motorised Valve

i break the law all the time.

and when youve actually seen a programmer that is a wiring centre, get back to me.

in fact.........dont bother. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
wilhelm said:
i break the law all the time.
:rolleyes:

and when youve actually seen a programmer that is a wiring centre, get back to me.
The issue isn't what I've seen, because I'm not the one who's unable to identify the connections to a MZV. You're the one with the problem.

I have to go and change a 2-port valve on a system that has 4 Honeywell Zone valves wired with two dual channel programmers, a pump, Ariston Contract (shudder) unvented cylinder and two of our InterOpen boilers (wired to operate as one).

The wires are ALL crammed into a single Honeywell wiring centre and apart from the pump and my boiler feeds its all T&E :eek: :eek:

I had great fun figuring that lot out and then cramming it all back in on the boiler swap.

When the cylinder gives way I'll budget to tidy it all up, but for now I shall content myself with lovely Regin strain releif plugs... they make testing/component changing a doddle!

Sponsored Links
softus. it aint no shame to not have "seen" one. :D

i got no problem. .cos ive "seen" two i think :LOL: and they really ruin your day. :LOL:

just cos your mate wears this dont mean frekk all. ;) :LOL:

lighten up....... we are all here to exchange info.

and p£ss takin is welcomed. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back