Chainsaw advice...

Sponsored Links
I see, 'nothing in the garden' sounds like a generic comment not a specific one, especially when you talked about other items that (e.g. breadmaker) that he may or may not have.
I apologise if I caused confusion. As I was only commenting on this post, I assumed that it would be obvious that I was referring to his garden. I'll have to make myself clearer in future.

Don't forget rotting wood is good for wildlife.

You can stack it all up and call it something groovy like a "habitat pile" or "insect hotel"

Sponsored Links
Picking up on this i would if i was op consider one of these https://www.screwfix.com/p/titan-ttk587gdo-25-4cc-petrol-petrol-landscaping-multi-tool/48423

As a few others have pointed out, unless you're really confident with power tools etc a chainsaw isn't recommended.
I have a few powerful chainsaws in my arsenal love them but give them alot of respect and always go fully protected when using them no matter what, logging or felling.

However.

These landscaping tools feature a chainsaw attachment which allow you to operate at a distance which imho are safer. Just don't go up a 20ft ladder with one ;)

You can then prune branches with the chainsaw attachment etc. I used this as a platform to buy the stihl unit which is more powerful and fits the attachments so good scope for upgrade

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back