Challenge Xtreme Sander

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where can I get replacement sanding pads, I was bought this sander for xmas but cant find any replacement pads.

140mm x 140mm x 80mm

Sponsored Links
if its not velcro as in clamps/pads to grip the paper you can use sheets of sandpaper or rolls of sandpaper
use and old sheet as a template
draw a dot in the centre of the holes in pencil cut the sheet to size fit the sheets then with the pencil push through the extraction holes youve marked

Sponsored Links
seaangler said:
try homebase - i think challenge is their brand

close, its sold by a variety of places, but as was said

pfenwick said:
I was bought this sander for xmas

i bet it came from Argos, amazing what you can find if you search

Available from Click Spares Ltd, (0870 1121928), PO Box 457, Weston Super Mare, BS23 9AD.

They are supplied in packs of 10 and I purchased two for less than £10 including Post and Package.

Quote Argos catalogue 711/1198.

Dave

The post is four years old. bet he's got some or car booted the sander. :rolleyes:

I am well aware of the age of the question but posted the information because if you google this question this forum is shown. Now it will show an answer to the problem. Believe you me I tried numerous sites and places and drew a blank and I did not wish to ditch the sander for lack of consumables.

Dave

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back