Chaotic Brexit Planning

Sponsored Links
I see there are rumours TM isnt that opposed to no deal.

And she is likely to pull the meaningful vote next week. I suppose she could be delaying again and will try to do the vote on the 11th April, using more blackmail.

There is a real risk no deal could happen by accident.

Indicative votes could happen next week, but what if theres no majority?

Neither May nor Corbyn are prepared to stick their head above the parapet because both parties have no majority for either leave nor remain.

Hopefully something dramatic will happen next week and no deal gets binned for good.

Sponsored Links
The Witch is on a mission, they've been planning this for years, the UK is as good as over.

I think Theresa and parliament are hell bent on dragging this out for many more months ahead. Not that we have much trust in politicians anyway, but if they don't deliver Brexit, then I think come next general election they will be punished in the polls.

I think Theresa and parliament are hell bent on dragging this out for many more months ahead. Not that we have much trust in politicians anyway, but if they don't deliver Brexit, then I think come next general election they will be punished in the polls.

If they deliver Brexit they will punish the economy, if they don't deliver Brexit the electorate may punish them if they remember or live long enough to see the next election.

Sponsored Links
Back