charity not quite what you think

But a damn sight more honest.

Right or wrong ?

Yes, definitely more honest - but only just. Many homeless are either homeless by choice or not even homeless at all. Tough choice between funding a superannuated charity CEO on £250K p.a. or supporting a vagrant's 'habits'. Often give some dog food for the poor hound on the end of a piece of string though.

Sponsored Links
What you mean I shouldn't give any money to a homeless guy because he might spend it on drugs or alcohol?

What did you think I was going to spend it on? (y)
The old ones are the best!! :)

I don't give homeless people dosh, I buy them something to eat and drink. Sorted!

Yes, definitely more honest - but only just. Many homeless are either homeless by choice or not even homeless at all. Tough choice between funding a superannuated charity CEO on £250K p.a. or supporting a vagrant's 'habits'. Often give some dog food for the poor hound on the end of a piece of string though.

Yea of course the charities push that angle as well. ''Give to me and I'll get them the help they need''. Meanwhile the manager of British heart Foundation is pulling out of work in a blacked out Audi. I do give to tramps. Mainly because they live in the gutter and the only thing they can do to escape is get high. So yes I'd rather help them out as I know exactly where my money is going. Also I volunteer my time doing maintenance work outside. I wanted to volunteer for a food bank, contacted them twice, they wanted fund raising. I said I wanted to help in the kitchens. Nope, only fund raising spots available..hmm.. I wonder why that is ..

Sponsored Links
Back