China again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that there is only 1, possibly 2 vaccines that are effective & successful !

I'll be along shortly with all the statistics & peer reviewed proof from highly qualified vaccinologists . . . . .

Sponsored Links
Did you know that there is only 1, possibly 2 vaccines that are effective & successful !
Don't you know they are all dodgy according to conspiracy sheeple?

Seemingly the polio vaccine tested by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation paralysed 490,000 children in India.

Sponsored Links
We don't really know a useful mortality rate for any disease. Ironically COVID is probably one of the most thoroughly studied.
People are always going on about death. Bemuses me a bit I'm afraid as that view ignores the obvious. Those that went into hospital, were treated and came out. Some few not that well but at least alive. There seems to be an assumption that these people and there were far more of them could just have stayed at home and recovered. That is unbelievably wrong, The metrics they used to allow people in were rubbish and they had them in for fun? Grow up. The main metric used was blood oxygen levels - a very clearly understood subject. The effects and warning levels are well known and understood. It can have a number of effects not just death. It can screw up various needed parts of the body. Too much of that and well your dead or some part doesn't work as well as it did.

Lock downs and Save The NHS were all about retaining the ability to treat people. The NHS can only handle so many. I suspect the covid enquiry will be critical about some aspect of that but not that they were not needed.

Then what happened when vaccines were dolled out. Hence the reason for still providing them but now to people who for various reason need them. One aspect is retained immunity. The other is pretty obvious. Age and not just very old.

LOL Anyway carry on prattling on about death, It's just one factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back