Christian patrols on the streets of London.

I agree. If 'they' can use their religion as an excuse to take over parts of Britain, then why shouldn't we use our religion to take them back?
But you haven't got a religion :confused:

Quite correct.

I was referring to indigenous Brits as a whole, many of whom are Christian, at least nominally.

In fact, it could be argued that, as I was baptised, I could be considered to be a 'lapsed Christian'.

On the other hand, I could argue that I have 'seen the light'. :LOL:
or that you have failed to see the light :idea: ;)

Sponsored Links
Are muslim terrorists muslim? They claim to be.

I agree. If 'they' can use their religion as an excuse to take over parts of Britain, then why shouldn't we use our religion to take them back?
But you haven't got a religion :confused:

Quite correct.

I was referring to indigenous Brits as a whole, many of whom are Christian, at least nominally.

In fact, it could be argued that, as I was baptised, I could be considered to be a 'lapsed Christian'.

On the other hand, I could argue that I have 'seen the light'. :LOL:
or that you have failed to see the light :idea: ;)

Should this post be in the "Electrics UK" forum? :D

Sponsored Links
Blimey it's getting serious - even the atheists are starting to get religious!!

Yes, but they are Christian atheists......
Are muslim terrorists muslim? They claim to be.

Well, there seems to be several varieties of christianity. (not to mention the various sects.)
As we know some terrorists are muslims and the majority of muslims denounce and abhor terrorism, what conclusion can we arrive at?

:idea: Ahh, there must be several varieties of Islam.

As we know some terrorists are muslims and the majority of muslims denounce and abhor terrorism, what conclusion can we arrive at?

One word RNR... Taqiyya
I don't think you understand the concept properly.
How is it "Taqiyya" to state that one is Muslim and state that Islam is against terrorism.

Taqiyya is to dissemble your faith in times of religious persecution to avoid that persecution.

You've probably gained your understanding from one of the many websites which are prejudicial against muslims.
So tell us, where do you gain your understanding of taqiyya?

You seem to understand quite a lot about islam, DC.

Can you tell us what religion, if any, you follow?

(Without resorting to taqiyya, of course.)

You seem to understand quite a lot about islam, DC.

Can you tell us what religion, if any, you follow?

(Without resorting to taqiyya, of course.)
Are you now following my comments, JBR?
If you'd been doing so earlier you wouldn't have needed to ask.
The answer is NO, before you start emulating the long-lost missed (and loved :rolleyes:) Joe.

Taqiyya is to dissemble your faith in times of religious persecution to avoid that persecution.

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

(TheReligionofPeace
Guide to Understanding Islam)

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

(TheReligionofPeace
My patience knows no bounds. :rolleyes:
If ypou want to understand Labour politics, do you ask a tory?
If you want to understand the rules of football, do you ask an australian rules footballer?
If you want to understand economics, do you ask an artist?
If you want to understand Islam, do you ask a wbsite that is obviously islamophobic?
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Ahh, you did. :rolleyes:

(TheReligionofPeace
If you want to understand the rules of football, do you ask an australian rules footballer?
If you want to understand Islam, do you ask a wbsite that is obviously islamophobic?

Wrong website :rolleyes:

But if you want to learn the truth about Islam, it's probably not a good idea to look on a website that teaches lying is OK!

(TheReligionofPeace

Wrong website :rolleyes:

But if you want to learn the truth about Islam, it's probably not a good idea to look on a website that teaches lying is OK!
Then please do the decent thing and show us which website you used, rather leaving us to fill in your blanks and guessing.
Unless you are practising the art of being deceitful.
I ask the last request based on the following quote:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/011-taqiyya.htm[/QUOTE]
Please repeat your assertion that you did not use that website to infom yourself about taqiyya.

(TheReligionofPeace

Thank you for confirming what I and I expect others have long suspected. Your only source of information concerning Islam comes from Islamic websites.

No wonder you have such a one sided/lopsided blinkered and misguided view of Islam. Well done that man. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back