Christian patrols on the streets of London.

Where else would one expect to learn about Islam but from Muslims. :rolleyes:

Depends who is asking, and which Muslims are telling, as to how much faith you could have in the responses.

Ask Anjem Choudary, or "Jihaddy John", for the "truth" about Islam - after all, they're Muslims.
Just like IS, there is no justification in Islam for their violent approach.
Even muslim countries are now becoming united against IS. Just like the average muslim is united against extremists and extremism.

Sponsored Links
Where else would one expect to learn about Islam but from Muslims. :rolleyes:

The problem is you won't and have not learnt the truth, only their version of the truth from them, the ones whose holy book (spit) allows them to tell lies. :LOL:

ROP strike again.

A man wielding a knife has attacked three soldiers patrolling outside a Jewish community centre in Nice, in the south of France.
I notice handjackoff has gone quiet on revealing which website he uses for his religious teachings.
I identified the most likely candidate as an islamophobic website which he denied. But he still refused to reveal his source. Instead he digressed and diverted the discussion.

Will he, can he now reveal the source for his education on Islam?
Otherwise the accusation of being deceitful will aptly apply.

I wonder whether Syria, Iraq and the like would be seen as 'valuable members'.

And if we stretch the point in a different direction: Morocco, Egypt, Libya, for example, that would make it so much easier for 'economic migrants' to further 'enrich' our society.

Yes, why not? Let them all in. :rolleyes:
Sorry JBR I thought you were talking about Turkey in particular. Guess I should have spotted the deliberate armchair racists' lead into a classic DM readers whinge.

However, it still does not alter the fact that Turkeys' geographical location is strategically unique. Ho hum.

And if we stretch the point in a different direction: Morocco, Egypt, Libya, for example, that would make it so much easier for 'economic migrants' to further 'enrich' our society.

Sorry JBR I thought you were talking about Turkey in particular. Guess I should have spotted the deliberate armchair racists' lead into a classic DM readers whinge.

However, it still does not alter the fact that Turkeys' geographical location is strategically unique. Ho hum.
Additionally, and despite the geographical locations of other countries, JBR is conveniently ignoring the entry requirements fo joining the EU.
Croatia and Turkey started accession talks on 3 October 2005. Croatia joined on 1 July 2013. Turkey could complete negotiations in 10-15 years, but progress has been very slow, as the EU is divided over whether Turkey should join at all.

The other Balkan countries have been told they can join the EU one day, if they meet the criteria. These include democracy, the rule of law, a market economy and adherence to the EU's goals of political and economic union.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11283616[/QUOTE]

And more:
The European Commission has urged Turkey to strengthen democracy and human rights, underlining the need for deeper judicial reform. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11283616[/QUOTE]

Sponsored Links

As a classic DM whinger, I must be honest and admit that Turkey is a fully paid up member of NATO.

Anyway, by the time Turkey joins the EU Empire, we'll have obtained our independence.

We also have a geographically strategic situation: we sit directly between the EU and the US and, I believe, the Yanks see us as trustworthy enough to be an intermediary between themselves and the wannabe superstate.

We also have a geographically strategic situation: we sit directly between the EU and the US and, I believe, the Yanks see us as trustworthy enough to be an intermediary between themselves and the wannabe superstate.
But not trustworthy enough to divulge some details of conversations between PM and presidents though, eh?
Or the details of phone tapping/hacking, etc.
Or details of rendition flights, etc.

Back