Christmas eve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What are you doing tomorrow, Christmas eve? I'm off to the pub at Lunch time even though I know it'll **** off the wife and ruin the evening meal!!

I know!! I just can't help it, I'll get in with a load of ******* just like myself and talk utter **** all afternoon, love it!

Sponsored Links
Christmas eve... working till 5
Then if a pub happens to jump into the pavement in front of me on the way home I might have a few jars, can't overdo it though as...

I'm DJing Xmas night at the local which promises to be a great night - £30 entry (which for legal reasons is a Xmas present to the landlady), doors locked, private do, help yourself behind the bar whatever you want all night, no charge, no till, no bar staff (they'll all be on this side), ashtrays out and smoke yourself silly...

Merry Xmas!!!

just confirmed my tee time, 10:24 am. then after golf spend the rest of the day with the wife and sprogs.

Christmas bliss. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
My christmas shopping yes that's right I haven't done it yet :LOL:

Working til lunchtime (hopefully) then probably running round like a blue a**ed fly delivering cards and presents and then wrapping the rest of them and tidying up before everyone descends on us in the morning.

One year i'll be organised (maybe?)

iam just going to finish off my tiling then iam going to lunch with some friends and out tonight to my local pub..if any of you live near bolton let me know..specially if you are good at tiling!!!!

What are you doing tomorrow, Christmas eve? I'm off to the pub at Lunch time even though I know it'll **** off the wife and ruin the evening meal!!

I know!! I just can't help it, I'll get in with a load of ******* just like myself and talk utter **** all afternoon, love it!

Who's playing skipper then ?? Denzil ?? :D
If you happen to wind up in the Cumberland river, hook the old bald buqqer out afore he drinks it dry !
Merry Xmas at the NI and all pubs North of that !!

Well! never made it to the pub, Caroline put her foot down :cry: so sober for the first time in ever!!
happy Christmas to all!! yes! even the mods.

So had you gone down the pub you could have ended up with the flaming boot up the backside? Would that make her a Carol Singher?

:oops: Sorry I know its bad! I'd better go :D , Merry Christmas

Tim! another one of your home made jokes, well, I'm in favor of cottage industry. :LOL:

I spent the day fixing the car :) It broke down on the wife this morning so its been a bit stressful for her, getting all the last minute forgotten items :LOL: but its all done, everythings bought, presents wrapped and the wifes putting them all to bed now so it'll soon be time to sit back and drink a few beers :cool: parents of young children will obviously be needing their rest tonight mind, with all the D.I.Y toy assembly tommorow - just getting the things out the boxes is job :LOL: make you sure you have wire cutters, screwdrivers and batteries handy - good luck :D

No Christmas drink for me this year..terrible mood in work among other people, I didnt want part of it

Mo in law carted into hospital this morning with serious lower stomach pains..possible appendicitis, mrs there all day..just come home in tears..daughter here now full of flu,

Christmas is going to be a scream! :rolleyes:

...parents of young children will obviously be needing their rest tonight mind, with all the D.I.Y toy assembly tommorow - just getting the things out the boxes is job :LOL: make you sure you have wire cutters, screwdrivers and batteries handy - good luck :D
You know it's true. :D

Sponsored Links
Back