Clucking Stunts

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

£'s, €'s or $'s?
There'll be a discrepancy on exchanges.

The money was for a future supply of vaccines.

I'm glad you have such insight. Perhaps more than the EU investigators, who have inspected the plant.

We can now wait for the legal eagles to inspect it and give us their version, and I don't mean them on motorcycles.

And it has worked, the contract has been published.

There's nowt like a bit of unbiased viewpoint.
And that is nothing like an ubiased viewpoint. Bam! Bam!

Sorted.
Etc, etc. #
I'm not going through all your nonsense post.

Except perhaps this bit:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

your an idiot, those were the facts at the time.

the eu paid exactly 336 million euros upfront to scale up production.

AZ said themselves what the issue is, its not me having "insight" and i would imagine AZ have more intricate knowledge than the EU does. (p.s they have only just sent the big wigs into the factory to investigate)

the release of the contract hasn't changed the information that was already out there.

EU's shouting and blustering hasn't and will not suddenly find 60 million doses of a vaccine that isnt there.

the contract clearly states best effort, whos to say AZ hasn't made best effort? i'm sure we'll find out in due course.

EU's language has been that very much of demand rather than working with, almost like a spoilt princess, "i want, and i want it now"

Sponsored Links
the eu paid exactly 336 million euros upfront to scale up production.
The precise amounts have been variously quoted in £'s, €'s and $'s, so of course there will be discrepancies in the precise amounts.

AZ said themselves what the issue is, its not me having "insight" and i would imagine AZ have more intricate knowledge than the EU does. (p.s they have only just sent the big wigs into the factory to investigate)
If the issue is so transparent, why bother sending people to investigate?

the release of the contract hasn't changed the information that was already out there.
Yes it has.

EU's shouting and blustering hasn't and will not suddenly find 60 million doses of a vaccine that isnt there.
It proves that UK sites are imcluded in the contract for supply.
If AZ were not including those sites, in the supply, they were breaking their contract and the supply was not meeting the "best efforts" clause.

the contract clearly states best effort, whos to say AZ hasn't made best effort? i'm sure we'll find out in due course.
And the contracted dates and amounts have been redacted.

EU's language has been that very much of demand rather than working with, almost like a spoilt princess, "i want, and i want it now"
It's been the language of a typical disgruntled customer that considers that the contract has not been fulfilled.
You can characterise it as you wish. Oh you did!

The precise ammount is in the contract that has been published.

See the other thread regarding points on the contract your answers will be there

EU are sending in their own investigators. Ecause they don't trust / believe what AZ are telling them.

It's all for show for the public so they can blame us nasty Brits for their failings.

Sponsored Links
And there you go. Using legislation to cover their own incompetence, over reaching and stifling bureaucracy & failed 'group purchasing power of 27 nations' Lets just ignore all the countries in the EU buying Russian & Chinese vaccines shall we?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-55860540

Other countries outside the bloc may retaliate the same way, and not allow export of vaccine made in their country be exported to the eu

The published contracts are or will be subject to legal interpretation of specific wording

it will
Keep the lawyers busy for months

it’s un likely that this caper will go to court

SO according to google there are 66.65 million people in the UK, so why have we ordered over 300+ million doses of vaccine?
And how much will all that cost us?
and when boris and his mates sell the excess off who gets the dosh?

Sponsored Links
Back