Oh what a surprise. Not!

Remember many of the brexers on here saying how they liked him as a strong leader, and dismissed merkal as a fscist.

Blup

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
No. I showed Italians marching to the German tune and stated that we didn’t.

I do recall some ?? Suggesting that the UK was being run by Russians ? And Nazis ??

Run by Nazis ? Hmmm exactly what poo tin claims is happening in the Ukraine ???

I do recall some ?? Suggesting that the UK was being run by Russians ? And Nazis ??

Run by Nazis ? Hmmm exactly what poo tin claims is happening in the Ukraine ???
I don't remember that. I do remember people saying that Russian elements have corrupted large parts of our economy and government though.

Wow, a fundamental part of the russsian inspired brexit propaganda was that the eu was being run by faschist germans, and there was sympathy for russsia.

Blup

It will be interesting to see if the Wagner troops do actually do anything about their leader's assassination like they're threatening to.

I don't remember that. I do remember people saying that Russian elements have corrupted large parts of our economy and government though.

Well you need to pay attention and check out notch’s (??) posts and few others

Russians / Nazis / UK

Jeez us wept

And than the same fraternity criticise the conspiracy fruit cakes in the USA :ROFLMAO:

Remember many of the brexers on here saying how they liked him as a strong leader, and dismissed merkal as a fscist.

Blup
Germany got Merkel, the EU and a financial powerhouse.

We got Boris and Brexit. (n)

Sponsored Links
Back