Go Austria!

Sponsored Links
Lol at the Walter Mitty types that think they'll be given a vaccine at gunpoint. In reality they'll be all **** and vinegar until they want to book a holiday then quietly get their shot.

Lol at the Walter Mitty types that think they'll be given a vaccine at gunpoint. In reality they'll be all **** and vinegar until they want to book a holiday then quietly get their shot.

I have absolutely zero fears that they will come for me at gunpoint. This is something that is totally inside your own head.

I have spent all day wondering about how they will accomplish administering a mandatory vaccine to those who don't want one.

If you cannot offer any sensible contribution, then I offer the suggestion that you STFU.

They could administer the vaccine via some thing similar to a tazor :idea:

or just use a converted tazor :idea:

Sponsored Links
Is it possible to restrain a healthy 6'2" 14st alpha male in a way safe enough to administer an injection against his will?

How will they do that? How many will come to take me away? Will anyone get injured during that process, or will they come tooled up & take me by surprise? Even if they do manage to inject me, what they gonna do with me then? Cos' it isn't over yet.
I once asked a family member who was a mental nurse at the time (secure unit, where the really dangerous ones are held) how he did things like this. He was nowhere near as big as you are, but he just replied that "... there are techniques - just ask any copper". Mind you, he had been in the military (not SAS or anything like that) so he could be handy when needs be

I have spent all day wondering about how they will accomplish administering a mandatory vaccine to those who don't want one.
The fact is that they won't. They'll simply bar you from trains, buses, public buildings, etc as some other countries have done - like France. They might also fine you, cancel your driving licence, passport, library ticket, etc. Still, who needs those?

Last edited by a moderator:
You wondered all day?

I can almost hear the cogs in you head turning :rolleyes:

Guess what, you make everyday life impossible is how it will be achieved...

No work, no money and then what?

Guess what, you make everyday life impossible is how it will be achieved...

No work, no money and then what?
You talking about failed asylum seekers again?
All support withdrawn and left to fend for themselves in an environment that is hostile to immigrants.

Just issuing the lockdown order caused a massive spike in vaxxes- queues round the block.

Yep the Austrians ounce again lead by example :cool:
Would that be ounce (sic) upon a time? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Austrian far-right Freedom Party protests against COVID measures
Freedom Party supporters among thousands protesting in Vienna against COVID lockdown and mandatory vaccinations.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/11/20/vienna-austria-covid-lockdown-protests

They could administer the vaccine via some thing similar to a tazor :idea:

or just use a converted tazor :idea:
There's going to be a shortage of tasers at this rate, using them on peaceful protesters, administering vaccines, vigilantes like transam trying to get them, etc. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back