Go Austria!

No. Not I. Merely the noun and adjective.

Well, it isn't really, is it?
Surely that would be 'partial immunity' - and that would be an oxymoron.

A population might have what you say, but not an individual.

So, do they not have 100% immunity - the only kind?

Is what you really mean, that people are misusing the word immunity?
Depends which strain of the virus you are immune to.

Sponsored Links
So it's 'Go Austria' then for the jabbed?

"Days after Austria imposed a lockdown on the unvaccinated, it has announced a full national Covid-19 lockdown starting on Monday."

Not the only nation reintroducing draconian measures...

Of course they are blaming it on the unjabbed, and pushing to make it mandatory to have forced medication...

Could it be a coincidence that...

Certificate Of Vaccine ID = COVID

Could it be a coincidence that...

Certificate Of Vaccine ID = COVID
No. That is just gibberish made up to suit the letters available. Many similarly irrelevant phrases can be concocted from those letters. I'll go with Circumvention Of Vaccine Is Deadly.

Sponsored Links
The question is clearly ridiculous.
I see your comments are persisting with the total negativity attitude instead of offering your opinion or argument.
It's almost like you are scared of being embarrassed by being wrong.
Only as ridiculous as the premise that some are naturally immune, by some magical ordination.

I see your comments are persisting with the total negativity attitude instead of offering your opinion or argument.
It's almost like you are scared of being embarrassed by being wrong.
Only as ridiculous as the premise that some are naturally immune, by some magical ordination.
It's not totally absurd, we know that 98-99% of a population will survive a Covid infection. Some of those 98-99% might be much more resistant to the virus than others than the other risk factors we know about would lead you to believe.

But it is completely irrelevant to anything or anyone in practice. Because we can't identify these magic risk factors.

It's not totally absurd, we know that 98-99% of a population will survive a Covid infection. Some of those 98-99% might be much more resistant to the virus than others than the other risk factors we know about would lead you to believe.

But it is completely irrelevant to anything or anyone in practice. Because we can't identify these magic risk factors.
Agree completely, but to claim some have natural immunity by some magical ordination is absurd. (which is what ELFImpudence claimed)
Some people are naturally immune.
For sure, some may be more resistant, due to general health, health of immune system, 'immune system memory' of similar diseases, etc.
Immunity is acquired not naturally occurring.

Last edited:
Hopefully soon we will have mandatory vaccines and passports.

A teacher's wife, who was double jabbed, died last week. A man lost his wife because some people think it's all exaggerated. This was a person in their early 50s with no underlying health conditions. Teacher took covid home from school. Schools doing nothing to stop the spread now, no masks in corridors, no bubbles.

More lives will be lost if we carry on like this.

Looks like German might go full lockdown too.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/eur...any-may-follow-covid-grips-europe-2021-11-19/

Just hoping UK survives til Christmas. Spent £2600 on a single, standard return plane ticket a couple of months ago to get rid of my wife for Christmas. I hope the flights are not grounded!

Is it still T-shirt weather out there? Looks like 21 degrees today!

Hopefully soon we will have mandatory vaccines and passports.

A teacher's wife, who was double jabbed, died last week. A man lost his wife because some people think it's all exaggerated. This was a person in their early 50s with no underlying health conditions. Teacher took covid home from school. Schools doing nothing to stop the spread now, no masks in corridors, no bubbles.

More lives will be lost if we carry on like this.

Looks like German might go full lockdown too.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/eur...any-may-follow-covid-grips-europe-2021-11-19/

Although that's a harrowing case, it's not the 'norm'

Sponsored Links
Back