Go Austria!

What is your point today?

Covid kills people. Vaccines help stop that. You seem to object to this.

Sponsored Links
Care to explain how over 5 million people with natural immunity to covid 19, died of covid 19?

Presumably they were not naturally immune.

Exactly. Which is why the vaccine helps ...
The only way to get natural immunity is to suffer from the virus. Most are lucky and recover, and benefit for a short time with natural immunity. But for the ones that do not recover, natural immunity is a bit pointless and too late.
So instead of playing Russian Roulette with the virus, get the vaccine. You know it makes sense.
Then if you do still catch the virus, the vaccine has been proven to lessen the symptoms and risk of serious illness or death.

Negativity, as in a polite way of saying a covidiot and anti-vaxxer?

Sponsored Links
Negativity, as in a polite way of saying a covidiot and anti-vaxxer?
WTF are you on about? Just say anything you can think of whether or not it is relevant.

All I have said is that what Notch said did not make sense.

The only way to get natural immunity is to suffer from the virus.
No it isn't.

Some people are naturally immune. The vaccine is not better than that and does not give natural immunity.

Some people are naturally immune. The vaccine is not better than that and does not give natural immunity.

Again, what is your point?

How does somebody know if they are naturally immune? Are you suggesting that everybody just catches the deadly virus and hopes for natural immunity? This was Boris Johnson's approach, before he caught it and ended up in intensive care. Now he says get a vaccine.

WTF are you on about? Just say anything you can think of whether or not it is relevant.
You get away with it.
Just think of it as flattery disguised as mimicry.

All I have said is that what Notch said did not make sense.
But if you'd have offered a better sentence, it would have been a positive response. Can you not the see the difference. If you're going to criticise offer a better alternative.

Where did you get this from?
Has anyone been found to have natural immunity to Covid without having contracted Covid?

Has anyone been found to have natural immunity to Covid without having contracted Covid?

No. EFL's approach to health is to expose everybody to deadly diseases and then all those that survive, pat on the back and say "well done, you have a good immune system", while ignore the millions that are dropping dead like flies.

This method worked perfectly well in the middle ages and so must work well today.

Bring back the Black Death, let's see how good our immune systems are!

No. EFL's approach to health is to expose everybody to deadly diseases and then all those that survive, pat on the back and say "well done, you have a good immune system", while ignore the millions that are dropping dead like flies.
I disagree, Elfimpudence's approach is to believe that some have some kind of ordained natural immunity to diseases, and won't catch it.
I suspect that the truth is more like everyone catches it, but some are less affected than others, due to their general health.
We are already aware of many having Covid but are asymptomatic.

Maybe. But the same can be said for any disease. Not everybody dies of measles or tetanus etc.
Around 1–2 in 1000 will die of measles, which is 10 times less than covid. Yet, the people who are against covid vaccines are often happy to see people get measles vaccines.
Doesn't make much sense really.

All I said was what Notch wrote did not make sense.
Unfortunately that set off Angel.
And I have said, Don't be negative, try to be positive:
But if you'd have offered a better sentence, it would have been a positive response. Can you not the see the difference. If you're going to criticise offer a better alternative.
I also invited you to make a better suggested alternative, which you have declined to do.

But you've also said some other daft things:
Some people are naturally immune.
Where did you get this idea from?

The vaccine ... does not give natural immunity.
No-one said it did.

Presumably they were not naturally immune

I think you maybe conflating immunity and immune.

Immunity means a person has some resistance to catching a virus, the range is between 0% and 100%

if a person is immune that means 100%

I think you maybe conflating immunity and immune.
No. Not I. Merely the noun and adjective.

Immunity means a person has some resistance to catching a virus, the range is between 0% and 100%
Well, it isn't really, is it?
Surely that would be 'partial immunity' - and that would be an oxymoron.

A population might have what you say, but not an individual.

if a person is immune that means 100%
So, do they not have 100% immunity - the only kind?

Is what you really mean, that people are misusing the word immunity?

Sponsored Links
Back