Go Austria!

Although that's a harrowing case, it's not the 'norm'

It may not be the norm, but similar things have certainly happened to people on many occasions. There are many events like this that do not go to the newspapers. We only know what we read about, but reality is actually worse than what the media reports.

Sponsored Links
Just hoping UK survives til Christmas. Spent £2600 on a single, standard return plane ticket a couple of months ago to get rid of my wife for Christmas. I hope the flights are not grounded!
return ticket ?

Sponsored Links
Hopefully soon we will have mandatory vaccines and passports.

I've been pondering all day what the possibility of mandatory vaccines in the UK will mean for me personally.

Is it possible to restrain a healthy 6'2" 14st alpha male in a way safe enough to administer an injection against his will?

How will they do that? How many will come to take me away? Will anyone get injured during that process, or will they come tooled up & take me by surprise? Even if they do manage to inject me, what they gonna do with me then? Cos' it isn't over yet.

If you think you have the answers then think again. I won't be alone, there are many like me & we will be waiting . . . . !

I've been pondering all day what the possibility of mandatory vaccines in the UK will mean for me personally.

Is it possible to restrain a healthy 6'2" 14st alpha male in a way safe enough to administer an injection against his will?

How will they do that? How many will come to take me away? Will anyone get injured during that process, or will they come tooled up & take me by surprise? Even if they do manage to inject me, what they gonna do with me then? Cos' it isn't over yet.

If you think you have the answers then think again. I won't be alone, there are many like me & we will be waiting . . . . !

It'll be easy, they get you in your sleep!

I'm sure your sas training will keep them at bay..

I'm in.
They will probably get me, but they will lose a few good men in the process.

Mandatory is not really the right word. It'll be, mandatory if you want to go to the pub with your friends, get on a bus, go on holiday, have a life.
People will be free to hide away in the privacy of their own homes without a vaccine.

What are they hiding FDA has just asked a judge to allow them up to 2076 to disclose all the information they relied on to issue Pfizer their covid vaccine licence

What are they hiding FDA has just asked a judge to allow them up to 2076 to disclose all the information they relied on to issue Pfizer their covid vaccine licence
Because the request is for about 329,000 pages of information and the FDA must review every page to redact confidential business and trade secret information of Pfizer or BioNTech and personal privacy information of patients who participated in clinical trials.
Source: https://www.reuters.com/legal/gover...ss-foia-request-over-vaccine-data-2021-11-18/

Sponsored Links
Back