Go Austria!

Sponsored Links
236831353_10158519997818940_5437177907909119734_n.png

Their choice. Nobody is forcing them to have a jab. Why are you liking anti-vaxxers to Jews and sensible, responsible people to Nazi's?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
history repeating itself and you dont realise your being brain washed .
august_landmesser_1.jpg

About ten EU countries (including Austria) have required a Covid passport for entry into any controlled indoor space for about two months now. No pass = no entry.

To put Austrian measures into perspective, they are for a region of Austria, not the whole of Austria, and they do have the highest regional levels of infection and the lowest levels of vaccine take-up.

Meanwhile the UK PM continues to refuse to wear a mask when visiting a hospital, despite being asked to do so three times.

The only reason the UK has not had a terrible wave with mass lockdowns and hospitals overwhelmed is because the vast majority in this country have been vaccinated.
I'm not convinced that the vaccination rate, simplistically, greatly affects the outcome. Sure it has an important influence, but I think UK has placed too high a reliability on it. Some Western European countries have only a slightly lower take up rate than UK, but have slightly lower cases and deaths.
Sure there are some countries, similarly geolocated, with slightly lower take up, and slightly higher case rates and deaths.
I believe it is the holistic approach including as, you say, lockdowns (and speed of implementation rather than the tardy actions of UK), mask wearing, Covid passport, sufficient hospital accommodation, etc. that produces best results.

upload_2021-11-12_9-25-44.png

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

upload_2021-11-12_9-26-54.png

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1196071/covid-19-vaccination-rate-in-europe-by-country/

Austria has pretty much had this for months.

When I was there (Salzburg) about a month ago, you couldn't go anywhere without showing vaccine cert

Austria has pretty much had this for months.

When I was there (Salzburg) about a month ago, you couldn't go anywhere without showing vaccine cert
It's been like that in about ten European countries, for the last couple of months.

Meanwhile the UK PM continues to refuse to wear a mask when visiting a hospital, despite being asked to do so three times.
Not true.

Statement from Hexham hospital

Our mask-wearing rules are very clear, and it is important to note that everyone that was part of the official visit to Hexham General Hospital on Monday 8 November were formally advised and reminded of these rules on the day.

“Information was included in the written programme.

“These rules include information about mask-wearing and other infection prevention and control measures, such as hand-washing, tucking away loose clothing (ties), and having rolled-up sleeves.

“After the Prime Minister left a welcome meeting, he walked along a mezzanine corridor, for a very short period of time, without a mask.

“This brief moment was captured on camera.

“As soon as this was identified he was given a mask and he put it on.

“The Prime Minister did wear a mask for the majority of the visit.

“He didn’t have a mask on when he did his media interviews, but this was with agreement with everyone else in the room, who did wear a mask.

“We ask that everyone visiting our hospital sites continue to follow our infection control and prevention rules.

“We hope this helps to clarify the situation and we apologise for any upset this has caused.

Sponsored Links
Back