Go Austria!

That's dishonest Mottie! The choice of having the vaccination or be placed under curfew, sacked or whatever is not a fair choice. It is a forced choice.
Is that the same as don't drive if you've been drinking?
Or wear a seat belt if you do drive? Or park somewhere sensible when you park? Or if you smoke don't do it indoors? Or if you go into a hospital wear a mask (unless your name is Boris)? Or don't take your dog into children's play areas? Or loads of other similar legislation where you have a choice, if you choose one path, you are then denied the option of the other?

Sponsored Links
That's dishonest Mottie! The choice of having the vaccination or be placed under curfew, sacked or whatever is not a fair choice. It is a forced choice.
It's not a choice you like, but that doesn't make it 'unfair', whatever that means.

Hands up if you think unvaccinated people should be discriminated against .
august_landmesser_1-jpg.250432

Sponsored Links
did you spell that wrong heil heil ?
No, but I did use a capital letter to start my sentence with and I wouldn't have left a gap between the last word and a question mark. Then again, unlike you, I've finished school.

mottie and his nazi jabber lot are probably right now polishing their jackboots...

And looking forward to an even more oppressive regime, where they can go on ignorance and yet again blame the wrong people...

As if we didn't see this coming...

"AstraZeneca has sold more than $2.2bn (£1.64bn) of its Covid-19 vaccine in the first nine months of this year, as the drugmaker said it is set to move to “modest profitability” as new orders are received."

Well probably not the jabbees...

No amount of 'boosters' will ever get them to a high enough IQ level to allow them to think for themselves!

And they're chomping at the bit for the 'new order'...

Only it'll be a different type of 'New Order'! (n)

Rick. (Silent P). The old 'new order', you know, the same one you throw up as an analogy of the current people trying to improve the situation, would have gassed you and burned your corpse. Instead, you are free to spout your rick-ness ad infinitum. Just foxtrot, why don't you?

AstraZeneca has started signing commercial contracts to supply its Covid-19 vaccine next year as the pandemic moves to an “endemic phase” – in a major shift away from the drugmaker’s not-for-profit pricing.

Britain’s biggest pharma firm expects the vaccine to move to “modest profitability” as new orders are received. However, the chief executive, Pascal Soriot, insisted that it was offering affordable and tiered pricing, depending on countries’ ability to pay. He said the vaccine, developed with Oxford University, would not become “a huge profit earner”.

AstraZeneca has sold more than $2.2bn (£1.64bn) of its Covid-19 vaccine, called Vaxzevria, in the first nine months of this year, half of which it booked in the three months to September.

Difficult to fault this company's approach, great to see a British company leading the way in terms of affordability.

Got me booster on Sunday.

"Double jabbed carry same viral load of Covid as unvaccinated"

Explain that to your disabled brother when you visit him next!

Quote from your article

‘Based on their work, the researchers said that although jabs did not eliminate chances of getting Covid-19, they did reduce the risk and remained the most effective way to ensure protection against the Delta variant.’

The vaccines are not foolproof, but they reduce the likelihood of people catching and transmitting covid.

I’d love to be able to explain to my brother why he’s ended up on anti depressants as a result of not being allowed to leave his house or see his family or friends for over a year, but he doesn’t have the capacity to understand that.

I’d love to be able to explain to my brother why, if he was actually allowed to, he’d no longer be able to play the limited football once a week that he used to love as the carer that used to run the football sessions for his care community died from Covid, but he doesn’t have the capacity to understand that.

I’d love to explain how long it will be until things will return to normal, but I can’t because his care home are still limiting what he’s able to do with his life because some of the people he lives with will likely die if he catches it, brings it into the house and gives it to his house mates because of some physical health issues.

I’d love his life to go back to normal as soon as possible, but it won’t because of idiots that you who have not only decided ‘I’m alright jack’ but are actively denying ‘the virus’ exists, trying to persuade people not to have the vaccines, and calling people idiots if they’ve had the vaccines.

Your attitude and selfishness with regard to covid and the vaccine utterly disgusts me.

Last edited:
Your attitude and selfishness with regard to covid and the vaccine utterly disgusts me.
You are not alone. Ellals attitude and selfishness disgusts quite a few on here. Best wishes for your brother.

Sponsored Links
Back