Go Austria!

Sponsored Links
What is unfair about encouraging the selfish to take a life saving harmless vaccine?

Encouraging = Coercion
Life saving harmless vaccine = Clot-shot death-jab

Do you ever say anything that isn't doublespeak?

Quote from your article

‘Based on their work, the researchers said that although jabs did not eliminate chances of getting Covid-19, they did reduce the risk and remained the most effective way to ensure protection against the Delta variant.’

The vaccines are not foolproof, but they reduce the likelihood of people catching and transmitting covid.

I’d love to be able to explain to my brother why he’s ended up on anti depressants as a result of not being allowed to leave his house or see his family or friends for over a year, but he doesn’t have the capacity to understand that.

I’d love to be able to explain to my brother why, if he was actually allowed to, he’d no longer be able to play the limited football once a week that he used to love as the carer that used to run the football sessions for his care community died from Covid, but he doesn’t have the capacity to understand that.

I’d love to explain how long it will be until things will return to normal, but I can’t because his care home are still limiting what he’s able to do with his life because some of the people he lives with will likely die if he catches it, brings it into the house and gives it to his house mates because of some physical health issues.

I’d love his life to go back to normal as soon as possible, but it won’t because of idiots that you who have not only decided ‘I’m alright jack’ but are actively denying ‘the virus’ exists, trying to persuade people not to have the vaccines, and calling people idiots if they’ve had the vaccines.

Your attitude and selfishness with regard to covid and the vaccine utterly disgusts me.
Do you really believe that if everyone was vaccinated Lord Covid, the Omnipotent, would just disappear? (Israel, where are you???)
Do you really believe that your brother's trouble are due to the selfish unvaccinated?
Do you really believe that anybody in charge at the nhs or government cares about your brother, or you, or me, or anyone who's died or will die for lack of care due to Lord Covid, the Greatest?

"Double jabbed carry same viral load of Covid as unvaccinated"

Explain that to your disabled brother when you visit him next

You spend your time making selective quotes to underpin your anti vax stance.

1. vaccinated people are less likely to be infected
2. vaccinated people clear virus faster.
3. If majority of UK population had chosen your “wait and see excuses” we would still be in severe lockdown measures

And you need to apologise to Lower, your post is not acceptable.

Sponsored Links
Do you really believe that if everyone was vaccinated Lord Covid, the Omnipotent, would just disappear

if everybody in this country had chosen not to have the vaccine, this country would still be suffering massively from the delta variant and severe rolling lockdowns and high death rates.

So are you man enough to admit your freedom is entirely the result of the majority who have chosen the vaccine?

Let’s see if you have the balls to give an honest answer.

People who refuse to be vaccinated should be charged for their medical treatment if they get ill with Covid.

No, but I did use a capital letter to start my sentence with and I wouldn't have left a gap between the last word and a question mark. Then again, unlike you, I've finished school.
pmsl always the last resort of someone losing a discussion , but then again social media is full of gramma Nazi's so it looks like the hat certainly fits you on several levels

Do you really believe that if everyone was vaccinated Lord Covid, the Omnipotent, would just disappear? (Israel, where are you???)
Ah, more ignorance. We have a higher % vaccinated than Israel and we're not even that high anymore compared to some nations.

Percent fully vaccinated:
Spain 79%
Italy 73%
UK 68%
Israel 62%

From here

Israel had an early lead then stopped because of, wait for it, a large proportion of anti vaxers

if everybody in this country had chosen not to have the vaccine, this country would still be suffering massively from the delta variant and severe rolling lockdowns and high death rates.

So are you man enough to admit your freedom is entirely the result of the majority who have chosen the vaccine?

Let’s see if you have the balls to give an honest answer.
You answer a question with another question because you don't like the answer.
Have you moved in with himmy?
People who refuse to be vaccinated should be charged for their medical treatment if they get ill with Covid.
I agree 100%.
As long as they cut my taxes to the 20% that goes to nhs.
Besides, apart from repeat prescriptions which privately cost £12.50/week, I don't use the nhs anymore, since 2012.
I was wise enough to get a health insurance when I was working and kept it running.
Without it, I would've been crippled thanks to nhs delays, covid, ineptitude and red tape.
So, yes, I'm all for the nhs only for the jabbed, but I'm not paying for it anymore.

I don't use the nhs anymore, since 2012.
I was wise enough to get a health insurance when I was working and kept it running.
Without it, I would've been crippled thanks to nhs delays, covid, ineptitude and red tape.

What are the A&E arrangements with your insurance then? Does your policy reimburse the NHS if you need urgent treatment after an RTA or stroke? Do you have a contact number for if you get Covid bad? Rick!

How does private health insurance cover people who refuse to get vaccinated and then go on to catch covid.

What are the A&E arrangements with your insurance then? Does your policy reimburse the NHS if you need urgent treatment after an RTA or stroke? Do you have a contact number for if you get Covid bad? Rick!
I already had covid and lived to tell the tale.
Others are not so fortunate and die, that's life.
I can use private a&e.
If nhs charged for that service, I would be covered.
Considering what I've paid in the past few decades, there should be a gold statue of me at my local hospital.

How does private health insurance cover people who refuse to get vaccinated and then go on to catch covid.
There's no obligation to be vaccinated against anything with my insurance.
So if I was not vaccinated against tuberculosis and caught it, the cost of treatment would be covered by them.
Same for covid.

Sponsored Links
Back